45

Freya's dress

Liv's dress

Other bridesmaids in similar colour, knee length dresses

-.-.-.-

Liv thanked every lucky star that she could see in the sky, that her dress was a loose and flowing one, as opposed to a tight, fitted one.

She'd woken up the next morning on the left of Freya's queen sized hotel-bed after the bride had demanded she share instead of sleeping on the sofa with Gee.

It had been weird since she had gotten up from the table the night before and she felt like all of her friends were avoiding asking her about it.

At breakfast she and the girls, minus Freya, who they had left to snooze awaiting her delivered bride-worthy breakfast, and had met up with the boys.

They all occupied a round table where toasts were made with champagne and orange juice or with pints of cider at seven am.  Then the girls went to leave them again.

"Tell Freya I'll see her at the aisle yeah?" Josh mumbled in Liv's ear as he stood up, instead of letting her lean down to his chair (no matter how odd she thought it was), and engulfed her into a hug.

"I'm gonna go pick up Frey's tray." She announced after assuring the groom, but the other bridesmaids all adamantly offered to go instead. "No! I'll grab it......you just head down to the spa and check on the reservations, we'll all be down for eight." Gee jumped in lightly nudging the girl towards the lobby that led to the hotel's basement level spa.

"What?....Gee I'm her maid of honour!"
"And like her you need to chill cause you're trying too hard....we can handle giving her breakfast....now go on Livvy." Gee pushed further and Liv finally sighed. "I don't know why you're all acting so weird.....but fine.....I'll go......Josh I'll pass on your message in an hour." She rolled her eyes, and then she began her walk towards the spa, thinking 'well if that's what they want me to do, a facial couldn't hurt.'

-.-.-.-.-

When Simon saw Liv walking away, he made a snap decision to go after her. She needed to know.