17

From Simoné⚽️: Hey how's unpacking? The new apartment ok? x

To Simoné⚽️: it's all done, missing Cal already but me, and the boys just had a bubble wrap fight to christen the new flat sooooo 😂 x

From Simoné⚽️: how you doing without Herb? x

To Simoné⚽️: staying strong, Harry's mum was way too happy to take my baby away 😢 but Ik he'd gonna be well looked after. How's editing? You pulling another all-nighter? x

From Simoné⚽️: actually.....I was going to ask if you wanted to get dinner tonight? X

To Simoné⚽️: like a date? 😉x

From Simoné⚽️: if that's what you wanna call it then yeah off course x

To Simoné⚽️: well I'm filming with Cal and Harry then I'll need an hour to get ready sooooo I guess you can  pick me up for seven/ half seven? x

From Simoné⚽️: see you then. Dress nice, you're being spoiled. 😉 xx

To Simoné⚽️: Mr Minter if I didn't know any better, I'd guess you were trying to seduce me? x

From Simoné⚽️: maybe I am......have fun filming, see you at seven 😉 😘 xx

The blush on my face was burning as I bit my lip and looked up to my vanity mirror grinning at myself in excitement.

Simon Minter just asked me out. Why was I suddenly grinning like a love-sick school girl? Because I was happy.

We hadn't had a moment alone the whole rest of the holiday and Freya had insisted I sit with her and Gee on the flight home cause Emily ditched them to sit with Ethan and Josh and Chip were both editing so they sat with the other boys.

It had been about a month and a half since we'd gotten home and it was now late November. Myself, Harry and Cal had moved into our new flat and Lux had moved away for the first time in five years. The new flag was gorgeous, situated in the halo tower closer to all our friends and with breath taking views so I wasn't complaining but Herb had had to move to Guernsey to live with Harry's family cause the building didn't allow pets.

I missed Cal and I missed Herb but I was still excited for our new home and this new chapter of my life.

I sat checking myself over in the mirror once more before I got up and decided I was ready to film.

Once the bubble wrap was had finished, with Cal victorious, I'd left the two boys to go fix my hair and face and get into more video appropriate clothing then my sports bra and leggings that I'd been unpacking in.

I had heard them setting up for our filming session while I pulled my shoulder length hair into a pair of short bunches at the back of my head ready to be washed once we finished and I could have a shower and applied some minimal make up over my freckles and drew my brows on and finally put in my contact lenses so I could remove my glasses.

Then I changed into a random oversized hoodie and rolled up the sleeves to look a little more casual.

I slipped out of my new room again and spotted Harry fiddling with a tripod and his camera which wouldn't seem to cooperate.