41

Time skip- November (one week before the wedding.)

Simon's POV

"We're back!" I heard Gee yell into Liv's flat as the door opened and she, Liv, Freya, Mia and Katie all stumbled in carrying arms full of dress bags.

"Hey girls!" I greeted them all with a smile as I looked up from my laptop and watched as they all started to place their bags down on the two living room sofas. "Dresses all picked up?" Cal asked from where he was leaning against the fridge on the kitchen wall.

"All picked up, all fitting wonderfully and all accessorised to perfection." Freya had the biggest smile any of us had ever seen as she excitedly gazed down at the large white bag that she still held protectively over her arm.

"I take it that's THE dress?" Harry spoke up from the hallway doorway. "Yes it is- and none of you three are getting a look at it because I don't trust any of you to not tell Josh anything." The blonde warned us three lads.

Liv shuck her head after placing her own dress back over the back of the sofa and she slowly approached me. "How did picking up the suits go?" She asked me and I shrugged. "Fine, Frey- Josh told us to tell you he was filming with Tobi then he'll see you in the flat to say bye." I told Freya and she nodded.

Once the girls had all started to make their way to Liv's room to put the dresses away Liv turned to me and smiled. "Hello." She leaned up to kiss my cheek sweetly so I jokingly moved my face but she just giggled. "Hey.....I missed you today." I admitted.

"I missed you too

"I missed you too." She replied and then we both laughed as Cal feigned being sick behind us. "You excited for your spa weekend?" I asked and she smacked my arm, "shhh! It's supposed to be a surprise for Freya!" She snapped at me and the other two lads laughed. "That's you told Minter!"

"I'm gonna go grab the rest of my bags, then I'll go grab Frey's before she goes down to see Josh." She told me and I nodded. "I'm gonna miss you this weekend." I admitted, under my breath so the boys didn't hear. "Awww Si, I'll miss you too." She kissed my cheek again and try as I might've, I couldn't hide the blush that crept up my face.

"You'll be fine going out with the lads all weekend in Ibiza right?" She whispered to me so Freya couldn't head down the hall and I nodded, "yeah baby, don't worry."
"I'm not.....you're gonna be sensible- or I'll fly out and kill you myself." She snapped at me and I chuckled. She was cute when she was pretending to be serious.

"You've been working so hard, you deserve this break." She said and I smiled. "So do you love.....now go get your bags, the cars get here in an hour." I reminded her and she giggled checking her watch then patting my arm around her shoulder. "Bye."

"Bye, I love you."
"I love you too Minter."

-.-.-.-.-.-

SweetOlive: