16

Cal's POV

"Hi Herbie! Hi baby!"

The minute we stepped into the CHOC house the first thing Liv did was drop her rucksack and drop to her knees to greet Herbert our dog.

"Bloody hell Liv, at least let me shut the door." Harry groaned noticing the little love fest going on in our hallway. "Shut up, I've missed my baby."
"He's a dog!" I barked out a laugh.

"And yet I've missed him more then I'd ever miss you Callum.....get down here and say hello!" She snapped back at me and I sighed, "hey buddy." I patted the little man's head before I stretched back up, chuckling as I watched Liv cooing over Herb.

"I can't believe Cal's leaving us." Harry then spoke up behind us as he passed in the cases from the drive and shut the door behind him.

On the last day of the trip Lux had gathered myself, Harry and Liv by the pool Abs had broke the news that he was moving out to live with Sarah.

Obviously we were all gonna miss him but we were happy for our friend he deserved to be happy. "Same here lad.....maybe we should start looking for different place."

"Where though?" Liv asked as she sat on the floor, Herb moving around on the floor between her split legs. "No idea....further into the city?" I offered and they both shrugged. "Maybe that's a plan lad....come on, let's put some tea on." Harry said before he pointed us towards our living room.

Liv picked Herb up in her arms and left her cases by the door to go upstairs once we'd eaten as she babbled away to the dog.

"Did uncle Tobi take good care of you? Lots of walkies?" She cooed and I rolled my eyes. "Christ you're obsessed with him." I joked and she shot me a glare. "Don't you start on me again Mr." She snapped and Harry laughed behind us as he threw himself down on the sofa. "Home sweet home eh?"

"It sure is." Liv agreed and I laughed. "So how was it sharing a room with lover boy?" Harry asked and she rolled her eyes, still playing with Herb on the sofa beside Harry. "Shut up."

"She's blushing!" I yelled and Harry barked out a laugh once again. "Bro! Liv you do like Si!"
"Shut up! No I don't!" She flushed even more.

"You two are terrible!"
"Love you too Livvy." I teased and she groaned. "I hate you both."
"Too bad you're stuck with us."

"Yeah sucks to be you." Harry added and I laughed. "We love you really."

"Yeah yeah.....just order a damn pizza or something, I'm too tired from travelling to cook." She replied before she buried herself in the sofa again and leaned on Harry's shoulder like she was about to nap.

It didn't go unnoticed but the hoodie she'd worn to travel home in wasn't hers.

It was Simon Minter's.

-.-.-.-.-.-

Miniminter7:

Miniminter7: When you think you've lost your passport and boarding pass but they're in your hand

Miniminter7: When you think you've lost your passport and boarding pass but they're in your hand. 🤦‍♂️ 😂 @SweetOlive back in the Uk now! See you all very soon.

SweetOlive: Simon! Why! 😡 I look awful! 🙈 why am I always on your Instagram!

^Miniminter7: don't lie you love how popular it makes you. 😂

^SweetOlive: you're a rude man 😂 but yeah I guess thanks for the followers! Hahahah

Username1: what an attention seeker smh

Username2: @username1 bro she's joking. Also #olimon

FreyNightingale: yeah Simon why is Liv always on your Instagram? Hmmm #Olimon

^SweetOlive: where do you spawn from? You ungodly quick shipper maniac? 😂

Zerkaa: so this is what you were doing on your phone, posting about Liv again?

^Miniminter7: like you're not always on your phone?

^Zerkaa: don't back talk me!

^Miniminter7: sorry dad. 😂

^WillNE: Simon did you miss type, I'm sure you're supposed to call Josh *daddy 😂

^SweetOlive: now I remember why I love you little brother 😂

Miniminter7: @SweetOlive rude! You're supposed to be on my side.

^SweetOlive: what 🤷‍♀️ everyone ships #Olimon I'm just giving some appreciation for all the Minizerk shippers out there 😂

^Zerkaa: cannot argue with that @miniminter7 hahaha 😂

Freyanightingale: @SweetOlive did we just get cheated on.

^SweetOlive: smh 🤦‍♀️