3

"You're home late." Lux called as I made my way into the kitchen from the front door and almost jumped out of my skin finding him next to the fridge as he got himself a glass of water.

"Christ!" I yelled in surprise and he laughed. "Will called and asked if you were home cause you weren't answering your phone." He told me ignoring my yelling and hitting of his arm.

"Why'd he care?" I muttered as I dropped my bag on the counter and gestured to get into the fridge so he would move.

"You were with Simon?" He shrugged, his words sounding almost like a question. "Yes." I said in a 'duh' tone, rather annoyed with the questioning I knew was coming. "Where?"
"Nando's and a movie after filming all day." I snapped.

"Oooh enjoy your date?" I heard Cal enter behind me and I groaned "Fuck off Cal."
"What we talking about?" I then heard Harry coming into the room from the other entrance. Great, just great. All three of them were here now.

"Liv and Simon went to Nando's and a movie." Lux filled him in.
"You're a twat." I sighed, but was ignored. "Seems casual for a first date." Harry pondered- clearly not getting the sarcasm in Cal's last statement.

"They're Liv and Simon, that's as fancy as it gets, awkward twats." Cal joked and I leaned up to smack his shoulder as he teasingly grabbed my sides from behind making me jump again.

"Still wasn't a fuckin' date." I snapped back at him. "Why was there no 'fuckin'?" Lux teased and I gave him a disgusted face. "You're rank."
"Not what you said to Simon." Harry chuckled.

"Uhh! Fuck off!" I groaned again.
"Oi! We were about to invite you to join us for movie night." Harry defended and I shot him a glare. "I hate all three of you." I grumbled as Harry patted my head.

"Yeah yeah.....Mrs Minter."

-.-.-.-.-.-

SweetOlive:

SweetOlive: movie night with these pricks @Callux @Calfreezy @Wroe2Shore

SweetOlive: movie night with these pricks @Callux @Calfreezy @Wroe2Shore . Yes we watched Harry Potter, what about it?⚡️

Callux: Omg! I made the the insta!