8

SweetOlive:

SweetOlive: While the boys pick up some drinks for the first night- the girls are by the pool

SweetOlive: While the boys pick up some drinks for the first night- the girls are by the pool. Thanks to @calfreezey for booking this beautiful place and to everyone else with me for making this trip one that I'm sure to remember.

Photo creds: @FreyaNightingale xx

FreyaNightingale: wtf gave you the right to be this gorgeous 😍 🥵 . Xx

GeeNelly: sorry babe @TheBurntChip I think I just cheated. ❤️ 😻

^Zerkaa: stop stealing our women while we're gone @SweetOlive

WillNE: put some clothes on. Also, you have tattoos on your back? 🙈

^GeeNelly: stop shamming your sister.

StephenTries: wtf wasn't I invited to Ibiza! @SweetOlive 🥵 hot.

^SweetOlive: with such an expansive vocabulary no wonder you can't get a lass @stephentries . @WillNE get a life and yes yes I do you twat so what?

KSI: @miniminter7 👀

Calfreezey: np liv, happy you girls are enjoying yourselves.

Callux: save some pool water for us?!

Username1: how is she this stunning?

Username2: JJ tagging Simon has me dead 💀 😂

Username3: slut

Username4: not a vanity post at all 🙄

SimonMinter7: I like your back tattoos 😊

^SweetOlive: thanks Si x

^FreyaNightingale: date plz + thank you

-.-.-.-.-.-

"Gosh you're worse then the fans!" I yelled as I stepped back into the house waving my phone at Freya who was busy getting a glass of water in the villa kitchen.

My hair was still wet from my small dip in the pool and I shivered under the air con in only my bikini but I couldn't help the smile that came to my face when my blonde bestie span around her hands raised in mock surrender.

Freya, to me, was so pretty- prettier then me. She was blonde, tall and thin with a gorgeous figure and a dashing smile. I was never a self conscious person but being curvier, with a more ample chest and stupid, dull brown hair did sometimes make me feel slightly lesser. I liked my height, but being a taller girl sometimes intimidated boys so it was like laying on a double edged sword.

Gee and Emily were unpacking there's and their boyfriends' cases while Freya took a month to get into her bikini after taking a photo for me. She was getting a glass of water while I had just gotten changed and made a straight move for the pool.

The boys were still out- half of them picking up the rental cars and the other half getting some basic groceries in- and so it was quiet.

It was nice to have some girl time before they all got back and my three female mates were all dragged away by their boyfriends but I was excited nonetheless, to have some drinks and maybe go for a first night meal once they returned.

Simon and I had, indeed, been stuck sharing a room. He was sweet and  told me he'd always knock before entering and he said I could have the widow bed like he knew I liked. The double glass doors of our room, led out onto the balcony space that connected all the second floor rooms.

When we first got there he and the lads had given us their bags, looked around then gone straight away in the two taxis.

I glared at Freya from my position across the island as I hugged my cold self, waiting to return back outside into the Ibiza afternoon sun.

She made her way around the island and together we both made our way back to the glass patio doors.

"What I'm just pointing it out that there's no harm in wanting my two friends to be happy." She shrugged and I groaned. "What's so obvious between me and Simon that we are so oblivious to?" I asked rhetorically and she shrugged again, "the way you to are around each other.....you can't say you've never seen how he looks at you."

"N- no he doesn't!" I defended and she laughed, "ok, whatever you say." She shuck her head.

Then without taking the conversation any further she pointed at the pool. "Are we swimming or what?"
"Come on." I huffed grabbing her hand and tossing my shades onto a nearby sun bed off of my head.

She put down her glass of water on a table and we both kicked off our flip flops, our phones being discarded on the same bed before we both took a running jump into the pool.

We both squealed at the cold and Freya yelled about her hair before we both descended into giggles.

It was quiet for a moment before the sound of a door opening above us made me look up from the water and Freya to the balcony where Emily and Gee were stood laughing at us.

"What are you two doing?" Gee asked through a laugh. "Swimming!" We both yelled back in unison. "Where were our invites?" Emily asked.
"You were too busy unpacking!" Freya yelled up.

"Well now I'm coming down and I'm gonna drown your arses!" Gee hollered and I squealed again as she ran away from our sight and I could hear her running down inside.

"Freya swim!"

-.-.-.-.-

Simon's POV

"Mate could you be any less subtle?" I heard Cal mutter beside me as he appeared at my side, stepping in-sync with me. "What?" I asked turning my head to see him slightly.

The taxi had just dropped our half of the group back off at the villa with the groceries and after commenting on Liv's post back at the shop I knew all the lads had seen it in the taxi ride back.

"Just ask her out mate." He said and I groaned. "Not that easy."
"Yeah for you." He said, "it's like you're actively trying to make it harder for yourself."

"Cheers Cal, real voice of encouragement." I muttered back. Harry, Ethan and Chip who we'd been with at the shop were whooping and hollering behind us as we walked and I could tell they were all probably as excited as I was to get in a just have a relaxed ten days in the sun but this chat was the last thing I needed.

"Luck mate, just take her aside tonight and ask her out."
"And what if she says no and I have to spend the next ten days sharing a room with her?" I sassed back and he sighed. "If mate if." Was what he replied.

If she rejected me.

If