t h e r o o m o f r e q u i r e m e n t

TW: Sexual harassment.

~ quick note: I just wanted to let you all know that I wanted to put this warning despite the fact that it might not be as serious of a scene as you may think, but that doesn't matter. My top priority is my readers' comfort. Love u guys! <333

---------------

After Ron's incident, we're all a bit anxious to see how he's doing the following morning.

I'm sitting with Harry and Hermione at breakfast in the Great Hall. Fred, George and Lee are off working on some new product, so it's just the three of us as we eat.

I look up from buttering my toast and see Ron walking slowly down the aisle towards our table.

"Ron!" I exclaim happily, and he smiles in response as Harry and Hermione look up.

"Good to see you, mate," Harry pats Ron on the back as he slides into a seat next to Hermione. I'm sitting alongside Harry across from the two of them, watching as Hermione's face looks relieved and quite glad.

"How are you feeling?" she asks gently, looking to him.

"Feeling pretty alright, actually," he says, grabbing a glass of water. "Pomfrey gave me lots of food and water, and I even got to skip out on a couple assignments."

I laugh softly and look to him. "I'm glad you're okay Ron."

"Me too," he says, nodding. "But I don't seem to remember even getting to the hospital wing in the first place, if I'm being honest."

"You were pretty out of it," Harry says before taking a sip of orange juice. "So that's not exactly surprising."

"I suppose so," Ron mutters as he looks down at his plate. It's quiet for a minute as I take a bite of my toast and Harry looks down at a book he's reading.

"You say..." Hermione hesitates as she turns to Ron more. "You don't remember anything... from yesterday..."

Harry and I look up at Hermione who slowly continues.

"Anything... at all?" she finishes, and Ron squints his eyes in thought. He takes a breath before speaking.

"There is something..." he starts, and I see Hermione sit up more with a hopeful look in her eyes. Harry and I are silent as we watch them. But Ron falls out of a sort of trance and casually says, "But, it can't be. I was completely boggled, wasn't I?"

Hermione forces a light laugh as Ron returns his gaze to the table, not thinking anything of it. I give Hermione a quick sympathetic smile and mouth he remembers. She looks down at her plate.

Later that day we're all sitting at lunch when Ginny walks in to join us. She slips into a seat next to Harry as we all continue conversation.

"Hi Harry," she says as she quickly looks to Harry.

"Hi, Ginny."

I grin at the girl as she settles in, the group greeting her as well.

"So, my friend Nora that I've mentioned before, in Slytherin, said there's this party..." Ginny says, peaking everyone's interest as she pours herself a goblet of water.

"Oh yeah, Eloise was telling us about that," Lee pipes up from next to George.

"Well, she let me in on the details," Ginny grins. "And I think we should go."

"Of course we should go," George says casually, "if there's a party, I'm there."

"Yes, because we all know you're the life of the party, George," Lee says sarcastically, earning a light laugh within the group.