h e r: from Fred Weasley's Perspective

~ DISCLAIMER: sexual material.

~ Picture above: Fred's on the right, George is on the left

———

"Yes... yes, don't stop..."

Hearing the dizzying whimpers escape her lips brings me more satisfaction that I thought humanly possible. The way she makes me feel is ridiculous; her perfection is mesmerizing, every inch of her body makes me crazy, every feature on her face drives me mad... I don't know how I ever got a girl like her.

I'm thrusting into her with smooth movements, my hands gripping her waist as her arms are wrapped around my neck. Broken groans are slipping from my throat as surges of pleasure wash over me, the sight of her tilting her head back on the pillow not helping matters, either. God, she looks gorgeous like this.

I slide a hand along her torso and up to wrap around her throat, admiring the way she wears my fingers like a necklace. Her eyes roll back as I move into her, making me mesmerized.

"You're so... bloody gorgeous, Eloise..." I hear myself say between grunts of pleasure. She can only moan in response, her arms wrapping tighter around me.

I want to please her. I always want to please her. I think about it all day, how much I love to make her happy, to make her satisfied... watching her reactions while I fuck her mercilessly makes me thrilled beyond compare.

I'm getting dangerously close, hoping that she is too. I never want to finish if she hasn't, ever. But I see her unraveling under my fingertips, her cheeks flushed and her cries of pleasure growing louder at every movement. Just hearing the noises escaping her perfectly plump lips are enough to send me over the edge.

"I'm gonna c-come, Fred..." she whimpers out, her eyes squeezed tightly shut. "P-please, let me come..."

I hate to admit it, but I love the way she begs for it.

Even just her words send another spark inside me that warns me of my nearing climax, my hand clenching her hair harder as I groan her name.

I lean closer to her ear, desperate to watch her overwhelming climax, aching for her to tighten around my cock and let out dizzying moans into the room.

"Come, Eloise..." I mutter by her ear.

My eyelids fly open.

Every nerve in my body is electrified, my heartbeat pounding in my chest as I lie slightly breathless in my bed.

I'm sprawled across my bedsheets, staring at the ceiling in a bit of shock after the overwhelming dream. My mind is racing, racing around thoughts of her, thoughts of how she felt... I sit up in bed, attempting to calm down.

George is gone. Usually, he'd be sleeping soundly in his bed across the room from me, but he's off with Lee at his house at the moment.

I'm sitting alone in the quiet darkness of the room, moonlight casting through the window as crickets chirp outside.

I then feel something rather inconvenient. Looking down, I notice the sheets are... elevated.

"Oh, for fuck's sake..." I grumble, leaning back on the headboard out of frustration. God, the things this girl does to me.

It's gotta be at least 2 in the morning. Mum and Dad are surely fast asleep at this time of night, with only me awake... it feels rather empty without Ron and Ginny here. I tease them a lot, but I do miss those rascals.