t h e l e a p

~ I'm excited to write this chapter eee I hope you guys like it. I just think it'll be fun.

~ DISCLAIMER: sexual material.

------------------------------------------

After Truth or Dare, which comes to an end pretty soon after Hermione and I's... moment, we all head up to bed.

We're calling goodnights across the floors to each other, Molly and Arthur still out with their adult friends as we all get ready to turn in. Fred and I slip into his room (I'm still quite thankful that George and Lee sleep together in Bill's old room when we're all at the Burrow) and I walk to my trunk to pull out my sleepwear.

"So..." I hear Fred mutter behind me as I'm grabbing my sweatpants out from underneath my tightly packed clothes, "...that was... fun."

I smile as I stand back up from the floor, holding my t shirt and sweatpants. "Yes, I suppose it was."

"I guess I just didn't expect to see you... performing that particular dare," he says softly as he slips his hands into his pockets. I look up to meet his eyes, a small bundle of nerves building in my stomach as I worry that he may be upset.

"Fred, I..." I start, slowly pacing to him, "...I hope you know that it was simply a dare... nothing more."

He nods, not meeting my eyes for a moment and making me grow more concerned. No response falls from his lips as I place my hand gingerly on his chest.

"Fred?" I say quietly, trying to get him to look at me. "You know that, right? That I would never-"

"I've never seen you kiss like that before," Fred cuts me off with a low voice.

I don't respond, but instead look at him with a slightly puzzled look.

"I've... I've never seen you kiss at all before."

My heart flutters in my chest as he looks at me with an almost dazed expression. His eyes are melting into mine as he swallows hard, darting his gaze between my eyes and lips during the silence between us.

"Eloise, I..." he starts again, in a soft yet deep tone, "is it bad... that I liked it?"

I gulp, my cheeks going a very slight pink as I stare into his eyes. That's not what I expected.

He continues after a moment.

"I liked it, Eloise... watching you kiss like that..." he says quietly while moving his stare to the floor, "...you just looked so- bloody gorgeous..."

I lift my hand up and press it against his cheek, a small smile forming on my lips. He meets my eyes again and takes a slow, deep breath through his nose as he feels the touch of my hand.

"Yeah?" I say softly, smiling sweetly up at him. His eyes are gradually filling with lust as he gazes at me.

"Yes," he answers in a low voice. "I could barely stand it."

My heart skips a beat again as he stares at me and reaches up to cup my jaw. I feel his thumb move to graze my bottom lip as he stares at my mouth with a lustful gaze.

"Kiss me, Eloise."

His words make me melt as I slip my hand around the back of his neck and pull him into a kiss. I feel rather tired today, which makes me feel a sting of disappointment knowing that I probably won't be able to put in the full effort to please Fred tonight. But I'll kiss this boy without hesitation any hour of the day.

I press my lips hard into him like I did Hermione, but this time it's full of pure love. I dart my tongue into his mouth and he lets out a low groan into my lips, his hand slipping from my jaw to around my throat gently as I kiss him harder.