g e o r g e ' s i d e a

~ DISCLAIMER: mature content

---------

After our long night of intense games, we all call it a day and head up to bed.

Everyone's filing up the stairs and into rooms. Fred and I do the same. I step into the room first, distantly hearing my friends in the house settle in for the night.

Fred quietly closes the door while I walk to my trunk to pull out my sleepwear; it's pretty warm in here, so I decide to go with a big t shirt but nothing else.

While I'm pulling the top out, Fred tugs his shirt off over his head. I've slipped on the big shirt and slipped off my shorts when I walk over to the mirror and fiddle with my hair a bit.

The room is quiet for a moment as I run a few fingers through my locks, eyeing my reflection. Fred is standing a few steps away from me.

I see him turn out of the corner of my eye, his shirt off but his trousers still on as he's clearly staring at me while I'm humming and touching my hair.

"I don't know how to feel seeing my brother's hickey on your neck," I hear him say lowly.

I realize that I actually forgot about the hickey.

My eyes dart to it in my reflection and I tilt my head a little, lightly pressing my fingers against the small, purple splotch.

"It doesn't matter, though, because it doesn't compare," I sigh.

Fred hesitates.

"What did you say?"

I turn to see him stepping closer to me, his eyes dark. Smiling, I slowly twist to face him.

"It doesn't compare to you," I repeat in a voice smooth as silk. Fred is now standing so close to me I can see his chest moving in a deep breath. "No one does."

I barely have time to see his expression before he crashes his lips onto mine.

His hand wraps around my jaw as I gasp into the kiss and I feel his tongue dart into my mouth. I welcome it fully, immediately sensing his utter desperation.

My back shoves against the wall and I let out a strained whimper into his lips. I feel his hand slip underneath the fabric of my shirt and I shiver at his touch but love the feeling more than anything.

He pulls away from my lips and slips his other hand around my neck, tilting my face up ever so slightly so his dark eyes can burn into me.

"Say it again..." he demands with urgency, "...say you want me and only me."

His lustful, low voice makes me weak in the knees.

"I only want you... I need you, Fred, please..."

I can tell how much he loves hearing it because he dives back into my lips with aggression, making me release a small, breathy moan into his hot mouth. This only motivates him to kiss me harder.

His hands travel all over my body as I grow increasingly heated beneath his touch. He pulls away from my lips to plant firm kisses along my jawline to my neck and I tilt my head up against the wall, sighing shakily.

His hand slithers up to the back of my head and tugs my hair, giving him more access to my neck. I smile at the feeling as well as his eagerness.

My voice comes out breathy while I'm still smiling and tilting my chin towards the ceiling, melting in the way his lips are devouring my neck.

"Perhaps I should get your brother to give me more hickies... considering how badly you want me right now..."

"Mm, watch that mouth, Eloise..." he growls against my skin, "...because considering those pretty little sounds coming from you right now... I'd say you want me to fuck you even more..."