A Note for My Readers!

~ Hey everybody! Please read this for important information on the story. <3

FIRST OFF: a playlist for you beauties... worked hard on this to make it accurate lol, thinking of doing it for my story Thick & Thin too since they're pretty different. Give it a listen while you read!

IF FRED AND ELOISE'S RELATIONSHIP WAS MUSIC 

~ I wanted to confirm a few things just in case you had questions or curiosities about details in this book, so I made a separate page to clear things up a bit!

~ OKAY. Read below for various important details...

1) Eloise's mother Erin is a muggle. I know Eloise's family history is a bit blurry, but I wanted to make sure you all know about her parents. Eloise's father whom she adored (Charlie Baker), was in fact a wizard. Thus, Eloise is a half blood :)

2) I can understand if some of you are confused about Eloise and her mother's backstory with moving and transfers and such, so let me clear it up!

- Eloise, her mother, and her father lived together in an area of London. Her father died, and they needed a change, so they moved to the Netherlands, where they stayed for about seven or so years before her mother received a job offer in rural London and they missed their life there. Not to mention that Eloise wasn't a big fan of her school. When they moved back to London, that's when she began attending Hogwarts at 14 years old :)

3) The ages of our characters are as follows in case you were unsure: Fred and George (18), Eloise (18), Hermione (17), Ron (17), Harry (17), Ginny (16), Lee (18). These are all accurate to their birthdays.

4) And lastly... just as a sort of teaser to what's to come: I have some big ideas for Eloise's final year. But one more thing about this specifically: as you all know already, I didn't include Umbridge as a character this past school year. HOWEVER- I may or may not be including a certain NEW character in Eloise's final year... that may or may not be heavily Umbridge-based... I'm trying to plan more conflict and details like that ahead of time. That's all.

~ Thank you to those who took the time to read this. I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY! You have no idea how much it means to me. Your comments always make me smile and I've had an incredibly fun time writing it.

I really hope you guys are enjoying it. Feel free to let me know any concerns, ideas, tips, or ANYTHING on your mind as you read.

ALSO, GO LOOK AT THE ELOISE BAKER LOOKBOOK ON THE NEXT CHAPTER! IM SO HAPPY ABT IT :))))))

LOVE YOU BEAUTIES !!!!

<333