k i s s m e , f r e d w e a s l e y

DISCLAIMER: sexual material.

The picture above :D is making :D me shriek :D

--------

I open my eyes.

I'm standing in the twins' shop, it's emptiness surrounding me on all sides as the quiet of the night engulfs the store. With not a person in sight, I take a shaky breath, slipping my wand back in my pocket and walking forward.

I slowly climb the steps, trailing the railing with my fingers and remembering how much I missed this place. It all looks the exact same, except some new products scattered among the shelves, but it's still got the same Weasley charm.

I can't get what George told me out of my head. How... how Fred Weasley wants to marry me.

I get to the second floor and turn my head to see the office door, shut across from me. I gulp and walk forward, but glance downstairs one more time to see if George followed me here. I assume he apparated to the Burrow, probably thinking Fred and I need some time alone right now.

I quietly pace forward, reaching the door and biting my lip nervously. I haven't seen him since the kiss. But now that I know it was a misunderstanding, I shouldn't be nervous... so why am I?

I gather up my courage and reach for the doorknob, twisting it ever so slowly.

I creak the door open to see a dim light casting a comforting glow upon the room, then see him.

Fred is seated behind his desk, his head in his hands upon the tabletop before he jolts his eyes up to meet mine.

He abruptly stands up, not taking his gaze off of me as I walk into the room.

"Eloise," he says in almost a whisper.

He's still wearing work clothes, but only a white button up and a loosened tie, his black trousers pairing with it as he steps around his desk to face me a few feet away.

"Elle, I..." he starts, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. I turn around and shut the door behind me as he speaks, silently locking it. "...I didn't want to- I didn't want to come talk to you too soon, or- or make you feel smothered... but I swear, that night-"

I've cut him off by crashing into his arms, burying myself in his grasp as he lets out a long, relieved breath. I feel him tighten his grip around me and melt into his touch, my eyes closing as I hold him and feel like never letting go.

"George told me everything," I whisper into the embrace. "It's alright, Freddie. I believe you."

He pulls away only slightly to meet my eyes with a soft expression. "I was so worried, Elle, I- I thought you would think that I... that I kissed her..."

"I was overwhelmed at first..." I say in a small voice, glancing to the floor as his hands are still wrapping around my waist, "...when I saw it. But it's okay. I know what happened, you don't have to explain yourself, Freddie, I trust you."

At my words, a warm smile appears on his face and we gaze into each others' eyes for a moment. He then leans in slowly and gingerly places his lips on mine, my arms wrapping back around his neck as he softly kisses me. God, I've missed this.

After only a moment, he pulls away again, our faces only inches apart. And as I feel his strong hands holding my waist, our bodies barely apart, I feel how much I've truly missed this feeling... feeling his touch.

I pull him again to another kiss, this one being more passionate, more direct. He obliges, sliding his hands along the small of my back as he leans into me. His tongue darts into my mouth and I accept, letting out a small breath into his lips as I grow more heated for him by the second.