a l l h i s

~ DISCLAIMER: mature content.

------

Oh.

Oh no.

No, no, no... why does his face look like that? Why does Fred look so-

"What is he doing here, Eloise?" Fred asks me in a low tone as his jaw clenches. "Eloise, what is he doing in your house?"

His eyes are dark. His whole face is dark. His jaw clenches while I hear Draco's kitchen chair squeak back and I turn to glance at him standing up, gulping. I look back at Fred.

"Fred..." I say, my voice quieter than I want it to be, "there's a reason he's here."

Fred steps forward into the house, his expression growing more frightening by the second. I feel my heart pound faster in my chest as I see him glue his eyes to Draco behind me.

"Would you be so kind as to explain what you're doing in my girlfriend's house at this time of night?" his voice comes out in a low, bitter tone.

"I... Fred, I-" Draco stutters behind me.

I see Fred appear slightly taken aback at Draco using his first name, but he remains increasingly agitated while I, on the other hand, am increasingly nervous.

"Freddie, this is not what you think it is," I assure him, standing in front of him as he steps closer to Draco. "Please, Fred, you have to understand..."

"Understand what, Eloise?" Fred hisses, his fists clenching at his sides.

"You told me that you trusted me with this..." I say, staring at him with anxious eyes, "you said-"

"I said you could talk to him. Not invite him over to your house, alone, late into the night," Fred growls, then darts his glowering eyes to Draco behind me. "How am I supposed to believe you aren't trying something, Malfoy? Tell me."

"I promise you, Fred, I... I'm not trying anything," Draco urges. "Eloise was just... she was helping me-"

"Helping you, yeah, looks like to a certain extent," Fred cuts him off angrily. He begins to step towards Draco as I step backwards in front of him. "Did your daddy let you come over here alone? Huh?"

"Fred..." I attempt to push him back, but he's too strong and remains standing firmly before Draco. "Nothing's going on. I swear to you, nothing's happening."

"How am I supposed to just believe that nothing's going on?" Fred snaps at me. I've never seen him like this... it's truly frightening to have Fred angry with me. "How? How am I supposed to think that this twit isn't just lying to you so he can make another fucking move? Like in the Room of Requirement, remember that, Malfoy? Because I do."

I glance back to see Draco's face fall as he gulps, looking at Fred with anxious hurt. "I would never do that again... never, Fred, I'm not trying to hurt Eloise, I would never pull anything like that-"

"Oh, but you did," Fred fumes, pushing against my hands on his chest. "You did, didn't you? So how am I supposed to believe that you turned right around and became a saint?"

"Fred, that was in January, six- six months ago- he's not pulling anything..." I plead, my eyes growing misty as he appears more heated by the minute. "If you just let me explain-"

"I think you've done enough," Fred snarls at me, his eyes dark.

The way he's looking at me makes my hand slowly fall off his chest because I don't even know how to process it. It's really... hurts.