C H A P T E R 10

Y/n stood in front of the hooded man, unsure of what she should do. Does she leave them here to sleep or wake him up?

"I'll take a shower first. Then I'll deal with this." She took a pair of leggings and a baggy f/c shirt. She entered her bathroom and stripped her clothes off, locking the door to make sure Hoodie didn't come in mid shower.

"I really need to stop using so much hot water." She entered the shower and let the heat consume her. The temperature of the water could burn someone, yet it seemed cold to her if anything.

~
"I just don't understand why we need to go see the damn ass."

"Sweetie he is you're father. You have to see him at least once."

"He abused you for 15 years and you still want to see him?! Some father he was!"

"Y/n you will go and see him and that is final." Y/n groaned at her mother and climbed up the steps, shutting the door hard enough to annoy her mother. To cool herself off, she went on youtube to watch some videos. That's when she noticed the overwhelming amount of notifications she had.

Ah, that's right. Y/n had forgotten about the youtube video she posted the day before.

"Okay moment of truth. Do they like me or not?" The girl wearily clicked the stats button, and a page with a bunch of diagrams appeared. The like to dislike range was 90% to 10%, and the comments seemed to be respectful for the most part.

'I need more content!!!!'

'Write your own song please!'

'Someone get this chick a manager or I'm suing-'

'Omg she has such a pretty voice.'

She was more than content with the responses. Despite being slightly mad at her mother, Y/n ran to go tell her about the success.

"Mom my video got over 10k views! And they all love my singing!" Her mother faced her, a dead look on her face.

"What did I tell you about the music?"

"Sorry mother..." The 15 year old held a disappointing look on her face. Her own mother didn't think she would make it big, and that she should just stick with school. It always seemed like this. Anytime there was something she wanted to do, her mother denied. It was like she couldn't care less about her opinions.
~

Y/n quickly got out the shower and dressed herself. It was late in the day, but she didn't care. Hell, if Hoodie didn't show up she'd probably roam the whole day in her pajamas.

"Hoodie? You awake yet?"

"Mhm." He hummed out, yawning shortly after. Y/n smiled when she saw that he went to rub his eyes, only to realise he couldn't because of the mask.

"Why don't you just take your mask off?"

"Why are you interested?" The girls face flushed a bit before she shook her head.

"Not like that! I don't know, I just...Doesn't it ever get annoying wearing you mask?" She rubbed the back of her neck awkardly. Hoodie shrugged in response and they both fell silent.

"Want to bake a cake?" Y/n tried to rid the unsteadiness in the air. Behind his mask, Hoodie bit his lip, trying not to smile.

"Do you even know how to bake?"

"Not really no. But I have instructions so that's really all we need." Hoodie chuckled and Y/n smiled. Hearing his laugh comforted her in an odd way that was in no way explainable.