C H A P T E R 25

"Are y'all fucking?"
~

"Y/n averted her gave away from the male in front of her and to the direction of the voice. How long were they listening to them?

Hoodie froze as well. The universe must fucking hate him because everytime he'd get close to her something had to ruin it.

Y/n giggled a bit, looking back at Hoodie. He raised a brow at her. Y/n squeezed his hand harshly before moving her head towards his right cheek, giving it a quick peck. His cheeks flared up in hear as he felt her lips come in contact with his stubbly cheek, which was taken off as fast as put on.

Y/n got up from the floor and opened the pantry door, meeting with the other 3 people in the house. Masky sighed, seeing them both.

"No, no we're not." Y/n looked to the floor, seeing Oliver passed out.

"Why do you love knuh-knocking people out so much?" Toby inquired, too looking at the boy.

"I don't, it's just the only way I can possibly think of defending myself." she sighed out, picking the bat up off the floor.

"So what do we do next?" Nightmare chimed in.

"Well we can't call the cops, so we'll just have to go with tying him up and interrogating." She mumbled.

"You know if you were a killer, you'd deh-definitely be the type to kidnap and toh-torture." Toby joked. Y/n scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Whatever, can we just tie him up?"

~

After helping tying the random boy up, Masky went into the kitchen. Hoodie was still in the pantry frozen.

"What are you doing?" Masky asked, sitting in the pantry with him. This was going to be awkward.

The two men weren't on the best terms, and it wouldn't be a surprise if they didnt make up because of Masky's superiority complex or Hoodies lack of direction in anything.

"The fuck do you want?" Hoodie spat back. Masky twitches his eye. Why were people so incompetent.

"Holy shit calm your tits. I just came to apologize..." he said, mumbling the last part. Hoodie's ears perked up, and a grin devilishly.

"Ok. Let's hear it." Hoodie teased. This was a hobby of his. Make Masky as frustrated as he could because of his need to feel better than everyone else.

"I...I- okay can you not look at me like that?" He said, starting to get irritated. Brian only widened his smile and he raised by is eyebrows.

"I'm not doing anything Timothy. Are you seeing things again? Have you taken your meds lately?" He asked jokingly, feigning a worrisome look. Masky only let out an agitated sigh, fixing his mask.

"Whatever, let's just get this over with. I'm sorry." Masky said, mumbling the last part out. Hoodie wasn't done with his teasing yet.

"What's that? Sorry I couldn't hear you." Masky grumbled under his breath, then sighed once more.

"Oh Brian, I am so sorry for almost killing your target." Masky said through grit teeth. Hoodie smiled in content, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay Timothy, we can't all be good with apologies." That was what set him off. An irk mark appeared on his masked face, and he opened his mouth to say something when Y/n came into the kitchen. The two both looked at her, as she did with them.

"That's kinda gay." Was all she said before leaving again.

~

"What the f-"