C H A P T E R 17

WARNING: Minor Mentions of R*pe

"Y/n...? Open the door please." Y/n stayed as quiet as possible, not daring to get up from the position she was. Cuddled up in all her stuffed animals, Y/n shook in fear. 15 minutes before her father had thrown a beer bottle at her, and a glass shard went into her arm. Her father tried to hurt her.

But now he was sobered up, he came for forgiveness. He knew Y/n would accept, because she was only 12. What better did she know?

"Y/n...open the door." Frank said, much more sternly. Y/n gulped at his tone, slowly walking towards the door to open it. Once unlocking the dark brown door, it creaked open, slowly revealing the body of the tall man. He walked into the room, hugging Y/n . She quickly stiffened up, clearly uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry that the bottle hit you dear. Daddy just gets angry when you keep asking him questions." He patted her head, attempting to comfort her. Y/n nodded, knowing she couldn't do anything about it.

'I asked you to drive me to school.'

He let her go and sat down on the bed, motioning her to do the same. The child hesitantly sat down on the bed, far away from him. He scooted closer to her, then sat him down on her lap. Frank smelled like beer, cigarettes and vomit. Disgusting. He rested his hands on her thighs, pinching them slightly. Y/n squirmed in uncomfort, and he only smiled in an odd way.

"Hey Y/n, let's play a little game."

~

Y/n thanked the Uber driver, making note to tip him greatly. He barely spoke at all during the ride, which caused no awkwardness in the car ride.

In front of her was a tall ass building. The exterior was completely made of black stone and had rows of black tinted windows. But it didn't wow her how it looked. After all, she has been to this place over 20 times.

Entering the building, Y/n immediately went to the reception desk that was made of marble. It had a jar full of candy, mainly Dum Dum lollipops, and a bunch of office table top decorations. The person at the desk had light brown hair that was put into a tight bun, glistening blue eyes that anyone could have gotten lost in. They wore a suit and had a pen tucked behind their ear.

"Y/n, you're back!" The receptionist got up from her desk to give Y/n a hug, and Y/n returned the action.

"Char! You're looking as beautiful as ever." Y/n complimented flirtatiously. The receptionist,whose name is Charlotte, blushed and backed away from Y/n.

"Y/n that's highly unprofessional!"Giving a cocky smile, Y/n rolled her eyes and signed in.

"But isn't that what makes it fun? The thought of knowing you aren't supposed to do it? The drive?" Charlotte smiled at Y/n. As far as they knew her, the girl was always impulsive. Doing the smallest things, like drawing a penis on a white board or changing someones backdrop on a computer, always satisfied her. Everything, even starting her music career, was out of impulse. A gamble on life. Quite a risky way to live.