C H A P T E R 44

A/n: For the sake of the story alcohol consumption is legal for people over the age of 18. Enjoy!!
_

Sally and Lazari stood frozen as they watched Y/n leave the house. They had been there most of the day, planning on spooking Y/n for the fun of it.

But they definitely weren't expecting Toby to be sitting there with her so casually. That wasn't the plan.

When Sally first saw Toby, she was worried he would kill him. But then they started to talk as if Toby wasn't a serial killer. But the situation got even weirder when Hoodie phoned, asking for Toby.

"Should we tell him?" Lazari asked quietly, still in shock. Sally quickly shook her head.

"I don't think anyone knows about the whole thing but us. I think we should keep it a secret for now." Sally responded. The duo went into the kitchen, grabbing something to eat before leaving.

~

"We're here!" Y/n's friend exclaimed, looking in the car mirror to make sure she looked nice.

"Just to make sure, you're not drinking, right?" Y/n asked. This one night, she'd like to get drunk and have a dance or two. Preferably not on someone too much older than her. It genuinely made her uncomfortable knowing someone so much older found her, someone who'd not too long ago became an adult, attractive.

"Yeah, I have work tomorrow." They both got out of the car, walking into the building. The place was filled with people, some dancing, others talking. The place was filled with sounds. Booming speakers that made the floors vibrate, people yelling over the music.

How she missed the thrill from these parties.

"Oh my God look how hot that chick is." (Friends Name) said, basically drooling. Y/n chuckled, taking notes of how big the place was.

"Try not to get too far away, I might need an escape," Was all the friend said as she chased the girl that had passed by. The H/c haired girl went to go get a drink to start off her night.

Not too far away was her friend, flirting with the girl she'd seen. The recipient seemed to be engaged in the conversation, seemingly flirting back. Y/n smiled and filled her red cup with the alcoholic beverage, taking the first sip. The drink felt bitter on her tongue,going down her throat cooly.

"Excuse me!" A boy said, almost bumping into her. Y/n widened her eyes a bit, stumbling back.

"Ah shit, I'm sorry!" The girl apologized.

"You're fine! I should've been more careful anyways." Y/n sighed and fixed her posture. The room was dark, but she could make out some of his features. Like his light blue eyes and sharp jawline. Typical Tik-tok fuckboy look.

"Do I know you?" Y/n widened her eyes, praying he didn't realize who she actually was.

"Ah, I go to quite a lot of parties, so you might've seen me around. But other than that, I don't think so!" She lied, sweat dripping down her back.

"Y/n?" His eyes widened, and she got even more nervous.

"I think you have the wrong person-"

"It's me, Clyde." The drink in her hand was dropped to the flor, spilling. This was definitely not what she was expecting.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I'm so sorry for what happened that night-"

"Really? You didn't seem so sorry when you threw me into a freezing lake in the middle of the night knowing I couldn't swim." She scoffed out, picking up the cup from the floor. She grabbed another cup and poured herself a new drink.

"Can we please talk about this somewhere else? I have a pool outside, we can sit by there."

"This is your party?"

"Yup." He said with a grin. Y/n rolled her eyes and followed him outside for some reason. Maybe it was because she wanted some kind of explanation.

Or maybe she wanted to make him jealous by seeing how great she was doing.

The pool outside was really nice, obviously clean and decorated for the party. There was a small lounge area, to which Clyde guiding her to sit on.

"You look amazing in that." He complimented, though Y/n could really care less. If it wasn't Brian giving his opinion on how she looked then it didn't matter.

"So? What do you need to say to me?"

"Oh right... Err Y/n, I'm so sorry for what happened that night. I didn't think it would effect you so badly." Y/n stayed silent, looking at his guilty expression. She then bursted into laughter.

"Geez, it's fine. You hold onto things way too much. Besides, I don't give it much thought."

"Yeah, I bet you're busy being a celebrity. Oh yeah, how's life as a singer?" He sat down next to her, relaxing at the warmth she radiated.

"Great, met some amazing people along the way and have great supporters."

"Like your boyfriend. Oliver was it?" Y/n took a large sip from the red cup, feeling the drink start to intoxicate her. She was never a heavyweight.

"He's not my boyfriend. We broke up a long time ago." The accidental confession made Clyde confused as to what he should say next.

"I'm sorry about-"

"Don't. It's already in the past. And I'm talking to someone else already." Clyde blushed slightly, nudging his body closer to her.

"So what have you been up to?" Y/n asked, finishing the rest of the contents in the cup. Clyde passed her a beer from the mini fridge next to the couch, to which she eagerly took.

"I'm doing ok. I'm living with my roommates in this house as I finish up college. Pretty neat, huh?" He chuckled. Y/n laughed more than she intended to, taking large sips from the can.

"It's really nice to catch up with you Y/n. I was afraid you forgot about me." The girl rolled her eyes, full on knowing that she had almost completely forgot about him.

She turned her head to face him, trying to find the right words to say. But apparently he got the wrong idea, nearing his face towards hers and parting his lips slightly.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She asked, trying to hold back her laugh. He opened his eyes, seeing as she had made no move at all.

"I uh... I was just-" Y/n hiccuped, putting a finger on his lips.

"You're cute, but I told you. I'm already talking to someone." He sighed, happy that Y/n didn't make it too awkward for him.

"I'm sure you'll find someone." She got up from the lounge area, taking one last sip of the beer before going back inside the house. Fuck, she needed to have a dance.

~
Y/n latched on to her friend, waiting for her to open the front door to her house.

"There you go. You'll be fine from here, right?" Y/n nodded, stumbling uo the stairs. Her friend left the house, and Y/n made her way to her bedroom.

In front of her sat Brian, the only light source being from the small lamp and his phone.

"Oh you're back."

. . .
Yoo some shit is gonna go down.

Unedited

-Blxrrii