C H A P T E R 69

"What, how did I get here?" Y/n scrambled to stand up, in case they were in a case of which they'd get attacked

Surrounding them were nothing but trees. So tall it was as if they caved in on them. The trees looked like they stretched on for miles.

"Fuck, I'm stuck, aren't I?"

Y/n looked around once more, thinking about their next move. Considering all that had happened with slender, this was most likely a test. A test that they had to pass, despite the lack of instructions.

The singer found a rock, keeping it when weighing it. The rock would have to work as a makeshift weapon.

'If I have any clue about slender, this place is probably crawling with creatures. My best bet would probably be getting on high ground.'

Y/n stretched a bit, awakening themselves to the fullest. To get through this 'test', they had to give the most effort they had. Which was unfortunate for Y/n, who at times were the laziest person known to mankind.

With a sigh, Y/n quickly climbed up a tree, sitting on a thick branch that was sure to support their body weight. Y/n knew that their parents nosiness would help them somehow.

Even from atop, the forest seemed to have no ending. Y/n grumbled in annoyance, still unsure of what to do. That is, until they saw a tree that had looked different from all the others. It was a different color, nearly black. That surely wasn't normal. It also stood a bit taller then the rest.

"Well, it has to mean something." They mumbled, still trying to find a quicker, safer, option out of the forest. To their dismay, they found no other solution, and so they prepared themselves for the long walk.

~

"This is actually so extra what the fuck." Y/n mumbled. It has been at least 15 minutes that they'd been walking, 15 minutes of their life wasted. If it weren't for the noticeable thickening of the air, Y/n would've just turned around and walked back to where they started. Maybe take a nap, hope that they'd wake up at home or something.

Just as the singer was about to stop to rethink their life decisions, they heard the most blood curling, inhumane, screech in their lifetime.

"NOPE NOPE ABSOLUTELY NOT-"

Y/n kept on walking, knowing better than to interfere with something that could make such an awful sound. Because as dumb as they could be at times, they weren't that stupid.

As they kept on walking, they felt a presence loom over them, as if someone, or some thing, were following them. Along with that, the air had become so heavy to the point at times Y/n had to remember to breathe.

'Fuck I'm going to die aren't I?'

Y/n thought about all the things they didn't get to do in their life. Dance in the rain with their s/o (who is now Brian), Travel the world and discover the unknown, search out an abandoned building, play tag with friends late at night in an empty parking lot, peg Brian-