C H A P T E R 28

~
"You know dad, she seems like a nice person. Maybe you should go for someone else."

"Silence yourself Lazari, I sense a deep hatred inside her. I just need to break her." Zalgo mumbled, drumming his fingers on his desk. Lazari sighed and walked out the office.

From time to time the demon girls dad would start looking at a human he believed had potential.

Now her father wasn't completely a bad person. He just wanted control over the mythological world and universe, and Slender was stopping that.

But Lazari was having enough of this. She was going to stop the next girl from becoming a product of her father, Zalgo.

~

Y/n checked over the receipt,making sure she had payed the right amount. It was a habit she picked up from her mom when they lived in harsh conditions.

The others had already went into the car, waiting for her to arrive. But just as she was going to the exit the store, someone tapped on your shoulder.

You whipped your head around to be met with a boy, not too much taller than you, and had brunette hair.

"Uh excuse me, do you work here?" He was accompanied by his boyfriend, who wore glasses and was much taller.

"Oh uh no, sorry." She looked down at their hands, they were tangled together. But that wasn't what she was concerned about. It was the rings. On them was the same tattoo Hoodie had on his arm.

"Oh, sorry to bother you then."

"No you're fine, I like your rings by the way!" She left the store and they both looked at each other, noticeably confused and worried.

~
"Well then how would she know what our rings mean?" Jack asked, grabbing some chips for Jeff.

"You're thinking about this too much. Maybe she just liked the design."

"Yes, because a crossed out circle is so amazing." Jack deadpanned. Jeff rolled his eyes and open the bag of chips, taking a handful of it.

"We should kill her, she might know too much." Jeff smiled. How he loved it when his boyfriend would suggest things like this.

"I love you when you're like this." Jack rolled his eyes and grabbed Jeff's shoulders, shoving him out of the store. No, they weren't going to pay for the chips. That was dumb.

~
"Hey so Toby what do you want to do?" Y/n asked, putting the last of the food away. Toby was helping her with it, and Nightmare was in the bathroom. Masky and Hoodie claimed they had to go somewhere.

"Well since Masky and Huh-Hoodie aren't here, there is wuh-one thing I want to try." He spoke, a large grin playing on his face. Nightmare came out the bathroom and looked at Toby.

"What is he doing?" She asked, standing next to Y/n.

"I don't know, I think he's scheming."

"Ok suh-so this is what we're going to do. I stole tuh-two bags of flour. I think if we get on the roof, we can dump theh-them on them when they get back, I can piss them off uh-alot." Toby said, flapping his hands together.

"Why would you steal? And this is a relatively clean and quiet neighborhood Toby, so we can't really do that." Y/n deadpanned.

"It's a thing he does. He believes that stealing saves him from becoming 'too good'." Nightmare explained, using air quotation marks. Y/n nodded and crossed her arms.

"Also that would take forever to clean, can't we use something else?" Toby huffed and jumped on the counter,taking a bunch of m&m's from the small jar sitting there.