C H A P T E R 68

Warning: Slight mentions of sex? Build up but it never actually happens

Warning: Slight mentions of sex? Build up but it never actually happens. Enjoy <3

~

It was completely quiet in the tour bus, not even a snore could be heard. After last night, Y/n slept peacefully, better than they had ever slept before. In a sense it felt like a part in their life had finally become complete.

Brian woke up from the sun hitting his face. He grumbled, sitting up and running a bad through his hair. Looking to his right, He smiled in content as memories from the night before flashed through his mind. They had to be up there for at least 30 minutes after the confession, talking about anything that came into their minds. A few short kisses here and there, some heated, some- y'know what, you get the picture.

Stretching one final time, Brian got out of bed, placing a kiss on Y/n's forehead, then heading to start getting ready. Though, from the corner of his eye he noticed the smile on their face, making him scoff.

"You know you don't have to pretend to be asleep to get my affection." He said in a sarcastic tone. His voice was husk and deep, enough to send shivers down Y/n's spine to the point they wanted to arch their back.

Deciding to finally get up, The singer sat up, a yawn escaping from their mouth.

"Why are you up so early?" They asked, their tired, slightly puffy, eyes staring up at him.

"Ouch, not even a hello? You're hurting me, Mommy. " Brian replied, a smile on his face that Y/n never knew was possible to love and hate at the same time.

"I am SO sorry my love. Are you feeling well dear?" Brian laughed, laying on the bed next to Y/n. His arms folded underneath his head, tensing just slightly. The male had yet to put a shirt on.

Y/n took their legs away from the warmth of underneath the bed covers, scooting closer to their boyfriends body.

"Holy shit why are you radiating warmth?! Are you sick?!" Brian scoffed, peering his eyes to look up at the angelic face looking down at him.

"I don't know, wanna check?" He asked, hoping his plan would work. Y/n nodded, placing their hand on his forehead, then going down to his neck, feeling around to make sure he wasn't actually sick. It was only until they put their hand on his collarbone did they realize Brian's initial plan.

"You just wanted me to touch you, didn't you? You could've just asked." They whisper- shouted, not wanting to wake Tim and Toby up. Brian only gave a cocky grin, sitting back up.

"Mi Reina, how could you think such shallow things of me?" Y/n scoffed at his response, kissing his lips softly and then pulling away.

"I have to go get ready, but I'll text you whenever I can, ok?" Brian nodded, and the two parted ways. Well, at least after a quick make out session between the couple. How Romantic.