C H A P T E R 49

"Ta-da!" Y/n exclaimed, standing next to Brian. He looked at the scene in front of him, causing a small bead of sweat to roll down her face.

"An amusement park?"

"Yeah! I thought that you would enjoy the screams of everyone's terror." The girl gave somewhat of a joke. Hoodie hummed and turned to look at her, grabbing her hand. His hand was warm compared to hers.

"Let's get inside, I'm going to make you go on all the rides with me!" She said excitedly as they walked in. Luckily, Y/n had pre-bought the tickets so they wouldn't have to buy them at the booth.

"I don't remember the last time I went to an amusement park." The male admitted, causing Y/n's mouth to gape open.

"Really?! Not even the really high swings?!" Brian shook his head, making Y/n sigh and pat his back.

"Don't worry, you'll love it. I'll even let you go to the haunted house thingy." Brian smiled at her, before she started to drag him around.

"Where are we going first?" Hoodie asked. He had to jog to keep up with Y/n due to how fast she was running. Damn was she excited.

"Well I really want to start at the slow ones and go to the better ones as we go on. Oh! I also got a pass so we can skip the lines and stuff." She exclaimed, making Brian chuckle.

"Wow, you sure did get prepared."

"Only the best for you!" His heart pounded in his chest as she grabbed his hand harder, pulling him into a line.

"Let's just hope no one recognizes me..." She mumbled. Brian moved to lean on the railing, while Y/n jumped onto it.

"When I was like 15, me and my best friends came here. And on one of the roller coasters that I didn't go on because of my overbearing mother, it stopped mid way." Brian widened his eyes slightly and furrowed his eyebrows. The girl laughed at his expression.

"Yeah I was really worried not just for my friends, but also that my mom wouldn't let me go back. I never ended up telling her." She mumbled, thinking about her mom. Y/n didn't want to admit it, but she wished they didn't leave off on such a terrible note. She didn't want to apologize though, after all it wasn't her fault. This went back for years, from when she was 11 or 12.

"You know you saying that is not helping my slight fear of height." Brian chuckled nervously. Y/n slowly looked to him, a brow quirked.

"Are you actually Brian?" He nodded and Y/n could feel the color drain from her face.

"I'm so sorry if I knew I would've taken you somewhere else-' She started to rant. Brian laughed lowly, causing Y/n to pout.

"It's fine. If I did have that much of a fear I'd tell you." The girl nodded, trying to not feel too bad. They held some small talk before they had to get onto the ride.

"Scared?" She asked, a small smirk playing on her face. Brian sat down next to her, pulling the bar down.

"Never." Y/n chuckled and rested her head on the seat.The male stared at her face, taking in her features. Her lips were colored a light/dark (Lipstick color of choice), and her eyes stood out from the way she winged her eyeliner. Fuck was she something to look at.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Her hand flew to her right cheek, motioning to try and get the non existent thing off her face. Brian snapped out of his thoughts, shaking his head slightly.

"Just got lost in my train of thoughts." Y/n raised a brow and gave a half smile, tilting her head back slightly all while keeping her gaze on him.

"Are you sure you weren't just mesmerized by how good looking I am on a night like this?" Brian scoffed, rolling his eyes as well. Y/n giggled softly, moving her wrist to cover the small smile on her face.