C H A P T E R 32

Y/n felt a soft breathing on her neck along with a warmth wrapped around her.

She slowly opened her eyes, the want to sleep slowly fading. Y/n looked down to see a strong pair of arms wrapped around her bare waist, pulling closer to their body. Y/n turned her gaze upwards, seeing Brians head buried into the nook of her neck.

She laughed a bit, running a hand through his hair, messing around with it. Of course they'd end up like this.

'his hair is so...smooth, like his personality'

An idea popped into her head, and took note to remember the exact thought she had just had.

Y/n stayed like that for a while, letting Brian rest. He seemed to be in a deep rest because he wouldn't budge when Y/n would try to escape from his grip. Then a realization popped into her head.

'We aren't dating, we shouldn't be acting like this.'

A small sigh escaped her lips as Brian snuggled closer into her neck and pulled her body closer. This was so wrong, but it felt so right.

'I mean, would it be so bad to date him? I guess there is only one way to find out...'

Y/n contemplated for a while, playing with Brians hair in the process. She would ask him out on a date sometime this week. She just needed the perfect moment.

"Mm..." Brian mumbled, indicating he had woken up.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Y/n whispered, still playing with his hair..

"What time is it?" He asked, his voice hazy from just waking up. Y/n's heart fluttered at his voice.

"Uhh, let me check." She stretched her hand out to get her phone off the bedside table without moving from the position they were in.

"It's ten o'clock in the morning." Brian hummed and moved his head away from Y/ns shoulder, now looking at her.

"Hey Mommy." He teased. Y/n quirked a brow. He knew how flustered it got her.

"Hey sexy." She whispered back, ruffling his hair once more before getting up. Y/n looked down at her body; damn did she need to put on a shirt.

Opening her closet, Y/n threw on her highschool t-shirt that they gave her. It was (school colors) with a (school mascot) on the center of it.

"You kinda have to like... actually go now. My mom and Stepdad are downstairs. I'll see you tonight though, right?" Hoodie got up and stretched, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He nodded and opened the window and out his mask on.

"See you later!" He jumped out the window and walked away, into the bushes. Y/n smiled, starting to daydream about different scenarios with him.

The girl smaller out of her thoughts, realizing that she had actual people to greet.

Walking down the stairs, Y/n met with two people in her kitchen, one cleaning dishes angrily the other eating.

"You live like a pig Y/n! How do you even manage?" Y/n rolled her eyes, resisting the urge to tell her that pigs are actually one of the cleanest animals.

"Good morning to you too." She grabbed a granola bar from her pantry, not in the mood to talk to her mother.

"So, when are you guys going to the Bahamas?"

"Oh! We're going next week. By then we'll probably have a new house, and we'll be out of your hair!" Adam cut in, obviously tired of the banter. Y/n nodded and went back into her room, not even caring that she didn't end up doing what she aimed to.

Her phone dinged and Y/n put on a confused expression. Who'd be texting her.

Toby
Hey =))))

Y/n
HOW DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?!!!

Toby
I stole Brians phone and took it
Why does he call you mommy? That's weird

Y/n blushed uncontrollably.

Y/n
That is a secret.

Toby
🤔
Do you like these bracelets I made my girlfriend?

Y/nWait they're actually really pretty-I'm going to take a shower, I'll text you later

Y/n
Wait they're actually really pretty-
I'm going to take a shower, I'll text you later.

Y/n turned her phone off and picked out something from her closet to wear. Maybe she should buy Hoodie something. Do guys even like that kind of thing?

The girl went into the bathroom; she was going to have a nice and long shower.

~
"Ok, we'll be going to discuss the fire and stuff. We'll be back in 2 hours!" Adam said, exiting the house with Y) n's mom. She waved them goodbye and sighed when the door shut. She was finally alone; all by herself.

In all honesty, the girl forgot what it was like to be alone all the time. It was so quiet, was there always so much silence?

"I guess I can start that one Lego set I never got the chance to open." Y/n mumbled, walking up the stairs. She went into her closet and took out a large legit set. It was a castle; and it was huge.

"I'm going to get tired if I just sit here building it. Maybe I should call someone..." She looked at her phone, knowing who she wanted to call.

"Nope, I am not going to. I can't talk to him all the time."

.

.

.
Mommy
Are you busy?

Shit.

Stepstool
No...?
Why
Did something happen
Did you get hurt?

Mommy
CALM DOWN
I'm building a Lego set and I don't want to be alone the whole time.
So uh...
Want to maybe
Facetime?

Y/n turned off her phone, waiting a bit before turning it on again.

Hoodie had replied.

Stepstool
Sure

. . .
ANOTHER DOUBLE UPDATE?! WOWIE
I wasn't really proud of that last chapter, so you get this. I spoil y'all too much. But anyways, here you go children!! Unedited

-Blxrrii