C H A P T E R 43

Y/n and Toby laid on the couch, watching T.V. Toby had bandages wrapped around his chest, forehead, and wrists. Y/n scolded him for fighting raccoon so carelessly, though he was too content with his victory.

"Hey Toby?" The girl spoke up, not taking her eyes off the T.V. Toby hummed in response.

"have you ever been to a movie theater?" Toby tapped his chin in thought.

"Maybe when I was younger. Buh-before things started getting bad." He mumbled the last part, biting on his lower lip. Though due to his inability to feel pain, the lip started to bleed and left a small trail of blood on the corner of his mouth.

"You idiot." Y/n passed him a tissue, and he flipped her off.

"So why did you ah-ask me about the theater?"

"Not sure really. I guess I just wanted to know what you're life as a murderer is like." She shrugged, rewinding the movie a bit due to missing some of it.

"Yuh-you shouldn't pry too much. Something bad can happen." y/n quirked a brow, seeing as his tone got more serious.

"Like what?" Toby realized his change in demeanor and looked at Y/n, back to his bubbly personality.

"What did I just fuh-fucking say?" Y/n chuckled slightly, laying down on the couch. She rested her feet on toby's lap to piss him off.

"Get your feet off me hoe." The female scoffed, tempted to kick his face.

"Fuck you! People would cut their toenails off to be in your position." She joked slightly. It was true, people would have cut their arm off just to be in the same room as her.

"That's kind of sad, you're nuh-not much to look at." Toby teased. Y/ huffed and continued to watch the movie. They were watching the Lion King, a movie Y/n hadn't watched in quite some time.

~

Y/n and Toby were still on the couch, watching the movie. Though they both had started tearing up. They were at the part right after Mufasa's death.

"He didn't duh-deserve that bro." Toby sighed, wiping the corner of his eyes. Y/n went to speak, though her phone started to ring.

"It's Brian." She stated, letting him know.

"Bruh how the fuck are you on a name basis with huh-him." Toby asked rhetorically. Y/n rolled her eyes and answered the phone.

"Hey Brian!" she beamed, wiping the tears in her eyes. That scene always got her.

"Hey Y/n. Err, is Toby there with you? He isn't answering his phone." Y/n looked to Toby, making a gesture with her hand to show confusion.

"Yeah, he's here. We're watching a movie." Y/n sniffled her nose, indicating that she'd been crying.

"Were you crying? Are you okay? Did Toby hurt you or some shit?" He questioned quickly, causing Y/n and Toby's jaws to hang.

"No nothing like that, we were just watching a movie and a sad scene came up!" A sigh was audible from the other side, causing Y/n to sigh as well.

"I cuh-can't believe you'd think so lowly of me!" Toby took the phone out of her hand, going on a rant of how he'd never hit Y/n.

The call was short, it probably would've been longer if Toby wasn't around. But, the call was made to check in on Toby.

"Brian is kwuh-quite protective over you, hm?" Toby teased, causing Y/n to blush and flick his forehead.

"What-fucking-ever. Let's just finish the movie-"

"Couldn't find an excuse as to wuh-why he acted like that?" Y/n threw a pillow at him, taking another pillow to hide her face.

"You're the worst."

~

Y/n smiled as her nails finally dried. she painted them (Color of choice) for the party. She wanted to look somewhat presentable.

Next came the outfit. Y/n went to take a quick shower, shaving her legs. It wasn't that she was shaving for anyone, she just wanted to feel pretty and have some self-confidence.

After about 30 minutes, she got out the shower and put on the outfit she and Brian decided on.

(I was going to pick the outfit but honestly fuck it. Y'all choose what you want to wear, idky I choose the outfits.)

She sat on the small chair in front of her vanity, starting to do her makeup and hair. The light ring gave a nice light, lighting her face up as she looked into it.

Oh to be her.

Y/n's phone buzzed, indicating someone texted her.

Cami
I'll be at your house in 10 minutes

Y/n texted back, finishing up her makeup and hair. She quickly sprayed perfume on herself, radiating a floral scent off of her.

Going into the living room, Y/n waited for her friend to arrive. The wait was too long though, as she had her amazing phone on her.

Beep Beep!

Y/n got up and left the house, locking the door behind her. She got into the front seat of the car, making sure to secure herself in.

"Ready?"

"Yup!"

Her friend started to drive to the designated location as they chatted, catching up with each other.

Ding!

Y/n turned her phone on to see who texted her. Who could've texted her at a time like this?

Stepstool
Have fun at the party!! <3

. . .
SHORT CHAPTER BUT OH WELL I'M TIRED.
Also future me who is looking back at this story and cringing, I'm so sorry >:)

Unedited

-Blxrrii