C H A P T E R 41

Keywords
H/c- Hair Color
H/l- Hair Length
S/c- Skin Color
~
Brian woke on a beach, stranded. He wasn't sure where he was, or how he even got there. The beach itself was nice, the water was clear with a small tiki bar not too far from him.

This definitely wasn't some danger he was in.

"Oh hey Brian!" The male turned his head slowly to look at the girl next to him. They had h/l, h/c hair that complemented their soft, s/c skin. They looked exactly like Y/n.

But that wasn't even the best part.

She stood there, wearing a simple black one piece swimming suit. But the way she smiled and seemed so confident in it made her look so fucking attractive.

Holy shit was he down bad.

"Hey Y/n... where are we?"

"Don't worry about that. Now, come with me!" She took his hand and dragged him away, running across the shore line of the beach.

It seemed like an eternity that they were running. Not that Hoodie minded it. He could be here forever as long as he was with her.

"We're here!" She exclaimed. In front of his eyes laid a large rock. It had the perfect view of the clear water and the setting sun.

They both climbed on the rock, sitting close to each other. Y/n laid her head on his shoulder, taking his hand in hers.

"Isn't it beautiful?" She asked, her voice low and soft.

"A lot like you." He definitely didn't mean to say that out loud.

Y/n giggled, turning to face him. Her lips were slightly parted, and her cheeks were a light pink. Brian widened his eyes, realizing what was about to happen.

Wait.

That's not Y/n. Or at least, the Y/n he knew and liked. Y/n wouldn't be so up front about something like that. She got flustered easily, but loved playful banter. That wasn't her.

"You aren't real. None of this is." Y/n quirked her head, then smiled.

"Aw, that's too bad. I'll see you later, Brian."

~

Brian woke from the sleep he was in, his eyes tired, though brain wide awake. What the fuck was that dream?!

He buried his face into his hands, attempting to hide the blush on his face, despite no one being there.

"I'm so down bad it isn't even funny." He mumbled to himself. His heart was racing. Holy shit, the things this girl did to him.

"I'll just forget this ever even happened." He said, picking his phone up from his nightstand.

3 messages from 'Mommy'

Mommy
ARE YOU COMING OVER TO HELP ME PICK OUT MY OUTFIT??
Also you left your gloves here last time, so you still need to get those.
Jeez I'm bored '-'

Hoodie smacked his forehead, typing that he'd be there in a bit. It was still fairly early, 8:30-ish. And how long could helping her find an outfit take? Surely not long.

~

Boy was he wrong.

"Well I don't want to make something that'll make me stand out!" Y/n complained, rummaging through her closet.

"Then wear the first thing you picked out!"

"But I don't want to wear that!" Brian smacked his forehead, a small smile on his face. It was a bit awkward for him at first, with the dream and everything. But she seemed to ease the air for him, not noticing the unsteadiness he held when he first came through the window.

"Hey what if I wear this?" She pulled out black jeans with a black tank top, a black and white flannel to top it off. It was quite the outfit, and would definitely look amazing on her. Brian nodded his head, making Y/n smile.

"Alright, I'm going into the bathroom to change. You stay here, ok?" Hoodie nodded and she went into the bathroom, leaving Brian inside the walk in closet.

He looked around, amazed by just how many articles of clothing she had, and how organized her closet was. Well, it was probably for the best she was organized with this amount of clothing.

Brian stopped at a particular section of the closet. It was a rack with swimsuits hanged up in color order. He particularly looked at one of the black swimsuits. It was simple, a one piece with a scoop cut.

To simplify, it was the exact one from his dream.

A deep blush filled his face as he remembered the dream vividly. The male pulled the neck of his hoodie up to where his eyes were, trying to hide the obvious blush lingering on his face. That dream was going to haunt him for as long as he lived.

"Are you ok?" Y/n asked, coming back into the closet. She looked amazing in what she wore, and they both knew it.

"Yup, just great!" He replied, his voice cracking just slightly. The girl giggled at his actions, smoothing out the flannel shirt she wore.

"So...what do you think?" She twirled, as if she were wearing a ball gown. Brian nodded rapidly, showing his approval. The hoodie was dropped back down, away from his face. He just had to hope she was oblivious to his blushing.

"Are you feeling well? your cheeks seem to be red." She came close to him, putting a hand on his face. He tensed up at the contact, the blush only getting stronger.

"Ouch, your face is burning! I think you're sick!" She exclaimed, still leaving her hand there.

"I really doubt that Y/n. It's just hot in here." He lied, his heart racing. Y/n gave him an inquisitive look, before shrugging.

"If you say so. But, if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask." She walked back into the bathroom to change, and Hoodie went back into her bedroom. He turned his phone on, realising just how late it had gotten. He grabbed his gloves and his mask, then opened the window.

"I'll see you tomorrow then? Well if you do come around." Y/n asked, coming out the bathroom in her pajamas. Hoodie nodded, to which Y/n smiled.

"I'll see you around then. Bye Brian!" The girl gave a two fingered salute, to which he did back. He jumped out the window, and the h/c haired girl let out a deep sigh she'd been keeping in.

The things that man made her feel.

. . .
Hoodie's side of the story? Do you prefer that or Y/n's side?

Anyways...

Anyways, stay safe children!!

Unedited

-Blxrrii