C H A P T E R 63

Y/n smiled as they got out of the car, smiling at the huge tour bus

Y/n smiled as they got out of the car, smiling at the huge tour bus. It was being loaded with luggage and other things, mostly musical equipment for the concert. It was such a nice thing to see, knowing that in less than 24 hours they'd be at their first tour location.

Brian stood next to Y/n, staring at them and the happy smile that painted their face. The smile that made him forget all his struggles and only made him want to be next to them. No one else.

"Hashtag famous core!" Toby said, causing Y/n and Brian to look at him with a weird look.

"Toby stop being such a weird ass. This is why you probably have rabies or something." Tim said, stuffing his hands into his pocket. Toby huffed in protest.

"You're talking a lot for someone who is two coughs away from dying." Y/n bit their lip to prevent a laugh, Brian doing the same, but looking away. Tim squinted at Toby, but decided not to say something back to spare some random persons stare.

"So, what do you guys think of the bus? Is it what you hoped and dreamed of?" Y/n asked, changing the subject.

"It's as big as my duh-dick."

"This is why you can't have nice things Toby."
~
Y/n grabbed a (favorite drink) out of the fridge, along with something for the other three men. After about an hour of Y/n hiding away from the check up staff so that they wouldn't force the proxies out the bus. Not that it would be something new. Last time Y/n tried sneaking in a cat she found on the ground. They ended up having to take it though, which ensued tears. Wherever Rocket was, Y/n hoped they were living a great life

"I never thuh-thought you to break the rules." Toby said, taking the coke can and taking a long, loud sip. Brian looked at Toby, contemplating taking the drink away.

"Eh, I don't call it breaking the rules if they never told me I couldn't."

"And that's why you spent an hour hiding us?" Tim said, causing Y/n to chew the inside of their cheek.

"You know Tim you didn't have to come-"

"Hey guys sorry I'm late I had to-"

"MOTHER FUCKER-" Y/n dropped their phone in the ground, then slapped their hand against their mouth realizing it was BEN. When the glitch didn't respond Y/n shrugged, taking it as he was fine.

"Do you have to try and fucking kill me every time?" He said with a groan, emerging from the phone

"Yes, I don't like you."

"Well fuck you too." BEN sat down on the floor, leaned on the couch. He grabbed his phone from his pocket, opening something up.

"So uh, what's the whole point of you guys coming? Not that I don't want you here." Y/n asked, opening up the bottle of (drink).

"Basically, you might be in danger. That demon, Zalgo, will kill you at some point. There's no guarantee that he won't, but our boss, who will probably meet with you soon, or maybe did you never tell us stuff anyways, he told us to look after you as of now. " Tim finished, lighting a cigarette after. Y/n nodded slowly, realizing that hyped probably have to clear up the gloominess of the room.