C H A P T E R 22

"Hello- Oh Hey Hoodie." Y/n let the male into the house, and he looked around frantically.

"Where is he?"

"Geez calm yourself. He's upstairs. So how's your day been. Anything exciting?" Y/n asked as if there wasn't a care in the world. She looked extremely tired; as if she hadn't gotten an ounce of sleep.

"I woke up and ran here. Now let me upstairs." Y/n nodded and yawned, turning around to lock the door. Hoodie was making his way up the stairs, and Y/n rolled her eyes. It was way too early to be dealing with shit like this.

Following not to far behind him, Y/n thought about the fat chance that she might just he killed, and how risky walking into her bedroom might be. Was she really ready to take that risk?
.

.

.

Did she even have a choice?

Walking into the bedroom, Y/n saw the Masky was now leaning on a wall, away from the chair he'd once been tied against. The two men were staring at each other intently, tension in the air. Y/n didn't get the hint though, and instead brought her mouth up to where Brian's ear would be.

"He's gotten out of the restraints I out him in-"

"Well yeah I see that Sherlock." Y/n rolled her eyes and cracked her knuckles, squinting at the other man. She wasn't trying to be intimidating, instead just having fun.

"Oh Brian. Brian, Brian, Brian." Masky repeated over and over, twirling his gun in his hand. Y/n inwardly rolled her eyes. He must've thought he was so smug.

Ring!

Y/n looked at her pocket, which was now illuminated by the light of her phone. Looking at the two men, she sighed and left the room, then picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Y/n spoke into the phone, running a hand through her hair.

"Y/n have you been on Twitter? What the hell is going on?!" Oh, it was her friend Cami.

"Hello to you too Cami. And no? I've been busy."

"You're being cancelled!" Y/n felt a pang in her chest. This wasn't good. What could she possibly have done? It must be a misunderstanding.

"I am? Over what?"

"Apparently when you were younger you punched someone square in the face?" The girl let out a loud exhale of air through her soft lips, closing her eyes in frustration. It was some stupid reason. Something that anyone would have done in her position, but because she was the person she was it was deemed unacceptable.

"Look, Cami. I'm busy right now. I'm not dealing with this bullshit right now." And with that Y/n hung the phone up. She rubbed her temples in annoyance. Now wasn't the time to get frustrated. There was other matters.

"I'm back man whores." She leaned against the door frame, and Hoodie rolled her eyes.

"Does she always do this?" Masky asked, still twirling the gun in his hand. Hoodie only nodded, rolling his eyes underneath his mask. He forgot about how Y/n seemed to have a dwathwish when it came to serial killers.

"Ok you know what? I have every right to act the way I do."

"Oh?" Masky asked, a small smile playing on his face. Oh how he loved to toy with people. It brought him a sense of joy.

"Y/n, leave it alone-"

"No no, let her go on, Brian." Y/n furrowed her brows in uncomfort. She didn't like this guy's way of speaking.

"So what we're you saying, feisty?" Y/n's brain irked. Oh how annoying he was.

"Okay never call me 'feisty again-"

"What was that? Couldn't hear you over the smoke coming out of your ears." He taunted her, expecting a reaction. Y/n balled her fists, trying to contain her anger.

"Yeah that's what I thought." That set her off.

Y/n lunged at Masky violently, going to strangle him. Fortunately Hoodie quickly grabbed her arms, holding her to his chest. She kicked her legs in the air, trying to at least kick the masked man.

"お前は雌犬を犯す!毎日私はこのイジメに目を覚ます。毎日毎日!あなたは私がいかに恐ろしいかを見たいですか?!お前の男の引っこを行かん!" Y/n yelled out, struggling against Hoodie. Masky only laughed, and Hoodie rolled his eyes.

"You done?" Hoodie asked, slightly amused. He definitely wasn't expecting this. Y/n only huffed, her muscles relaxing. The taller male took this as a yes and loosened her grip on her, though not completely.

Y/n felt Brian's breath on her neck. It was hot and calmed, no sign of distress. Did he not care of what could result of this? He seemed so worried before.

"Wow, isn't she a fighter."

"I'm not a fucking pet." She spat out, her eyelids growing heavy. How long has it been since she's gotten rest?

"Yeah, Fido." Hoodie said in a teasing way. Masky didn't look to happy at that.

"You're not..." Y/n looked out the window, tuning out whatever they were saying. It was quite nice outside, despite the early morning feeling. Stupid serial killers. Did they not understand the shitty sleep schedule she held?

There was an unfamiliar tree outside in the distance. It didn't fit with the others. It looked weird. Was it something else? No,she was just sleep deprived.

Y/n blinked, realizing just how long she'd been staring. The tree was gone. Confused, she squinted at where it once was, her eyelids almost touching. She must've looked stupid. Tired and stupid, what a life.

Unable to keep her eyelids open, Y/n closed them, letting them rest.

Fuck, she needed to sleep.

. . .

Sorry for the really late chapter, I just didn't have the motivation. I'll try and get the next one out as soon as possible!! Unedited

-Blxrrii