C H A P T E R 51

"Hey Br-Brian!" Y/n sputtered out, backing against the counter

"Hey Br-Brian!" Y/n sputtered out, backing against the counter. Lazari hid behind Y/n, peaking her eyes out from the olders shoulder. Hoodie watched her hands harshly grip at the quartz counter, trembling slightly. She was trying to stay as far away from him as possible. Was she afraid him?

"Hey..." He looked between the two girls, Lazari's eyes big. Y/n plastered a fake and cheesy smile onto her lips.

"So...who are your friends?" Y/n asked, trying to lighten the mood a bit. The shorter girl flinched at the question, knowing it might ensue chaos.

"I'll explain to you later, but uh for now, we need to know why Lazari is here." Hoodie said, looking down at Y/n's hands, that were now popping the joints of each finger.

"Her father kicked her out for... Unrelated reasons." Y/n said, not sure how to explain how the young girls dad is a literal demon. Though it didn't seem like she had to, because Brian widened his eyes beyond extent.

"Y/n, how the fuck do you know her dad?" He asked, tapping his foot against the floor.

"Uh.... Highschool friends?" She said as more of a question. Brian rolled his eyes and dragged Y/n up the stairs, Lazari clutching onto the her back. The pastas looked at the three, slightly in question.

"Are they dating or something?" BEN gave as a sarcastic remark.

"Pretty much." Masky blurted out, his eyes not once leaving the laptop in front of him. BEN, Jeff, clockwork and E.j all stared at Masky bewildered.

"I'm sorry...what?!"

~

"You promise you won't get mad at me?" Y/n asked, looking down at the floor. Lazari sat on the bed silently, wanting to see how this would play out. Brian rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on, you know me. You know I wouldn't hurt you. You can trust me." He said, a slight sarcastic tone lacing his voice. Y/n thought back to Zalgos words.

'Pick who you trust carefully. Because some may just be the danger in your life.'

"Y/n?" He raised a brow and Y/n quickly snapped out of her thoughts.

"Oh uh, yeah. So basically, her dad is kind of a demon who wants to maybe prey on me? And I know I sound crazy but I swear I'm not-"

"Wait, did you say he was preying on you?! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Why would I? What help would you be to me?!" She shot back, getting slightly defensive. Brian then came to the realization that Y/n hadn't even known who he was truly. She wasn't aware of the paranormal shit laying underneath.

"Look there's a lot I haven't told you because I didn't think I even needed to tell you, but I guess he got to you sooner than I expected. Y/n, Zalgo is not a good guy. He's going to try to get into your head for his own fucking plans, and will later kill you. He's using you to get to my fucking boss." Y/n knew all the stuff he was spewing out until he got to that last sentence. She then remembered Zalgo telling her about Creepypastas. Was there the chance Hoodie and his weird ass friends were one?