C H A P T E R 61

Y/n blinked multiple times, not recognizing any of the two people in Hoodies room.

"Why the fuck are y'all in my room?" Brian nearly shouted. You could tell just from the tone of his voice that he was irritated. One of the two men in front of him, who had black hair and a very emo looking haircut to Y/n, shrugged.

"Slender wanted us to look for anything suspicious. We just kinda assumed it would be drugs or something and then we saw a picture of-"

"Okay. Helen? Get out of my room." Brian quickly cut him off and Helen rolled his eyes. The guy next to him raised popped his knuckles.

"To be fair I Didn't think it was drugs or anything, I just tagged along because slender said so." The guy with numerous stitches across his face pointed out. Y/n took note of the name Slender, confirming the suspicion that they worked for Slender. But to be honest, Y/n didn't actually think Slender was real up until recently. They always thought he was a myth.

"So who's the person?" Helen said, leaning back against the wall.

"Out. Both of you." Hoodie was about to open his bedroom door when a dog crawled out of the underneath of Brian's bed.

It was Arrow.

Y/n widened their eyes and looked to Helen and the other guy who they had no clue what their name was.

"Oh right...BEN brought him in and then said to say that we didn't see a dog if you asked." The nameless one said plainly. Brian sighed, agitated.

"I thought you were the smart brother Liu." Y/n tried to reach her hand down to pet Arrow, and Helen only watched as if this was the first time he'd seen an animal and human contact with each other.

"Aye! I am the better sibling! At least I'm not a no sabo kid like Jeff is" Liu rolled his eyes and Y/n let out a slight snicker. Brian smiled slightly but was still mad.

"Now answer my question. Who are they?" Helen pointed at Y/n with a paint brush. Y/n smiled knowing that for once, in the span of their whole music career, someone didn't recognize them.

"That's not concerning to you. You'll probably never see them again-"

"Okay I am back for the dog-" BEN popped through the monitor and looked at Brian, then to Y/n, then back at Brian.

"Oh hey guys... I was just uh... borrowing your dog. Actually wait why are you even here Y/n?" Y/n stuck their tongue out to him, and noticed Liu widen his eyes as if remembering something. Though just as he went to speak, Brian cut him off.

"I swear to ___ if y'all don't leave my room right now I'm going to tell Slender what happened last summer at the water park." Him just saying that seemed to get them all out. BEN flipped off Y/n and they returned it back. The tall proxy locked his door and lifted Y/n off of his back, digging through his drawer to get a note pad and a pencil.

"Here, write on this." They immeadietly took it and started scribbling words on.

'R u hiding drugs from me?'

Hoodie looked at the message, and then sighed deeply, flicking Y/n's forehead. They smiled and looked around the room. Brian went to the bathroom to go get changed into something more comfortable. The person took the time to look around the room, noticing the wall filled with pictures. Some of them were of them with Brian in various locations, some with Masky and Toby, and some just regular photography, usually if wild animals. Y/n had to admit that he was good at photography.

They then started to analyze his bed and furniture. Definitely not like Oliver's. His was void of furniture and decoration, along with being very disorganized. Brian's was the complete opposite. Though his desk was cluttered, they could see that it had small doodles on it. On the farest side stood Brian's camera. No not they one he used to record the murders of innocent people. The one he used for his hobby. Taking photos.