C H A P T E R 5

"LOL he was getting old anyways.'

'Rest in peace G/n L/n, you lived a great life.'

'Not y'all feeling sorry for Y/n. This was probably the first time she ever heard of him.'

'Stop hating on Y/n for something she can't control. She is probably hurting a lot so much.'

'Guys let's go to the funeral to meet Y/n! Details in the next post!"

With puffy eyes and a sniffling nose, Y/n sat there scrolling on her phone through various tweets. Word got out about what happened. Some people felt sorry for her, others took it as a chance to hate on her. But what really pissed her off was that people were actually considering going to the funeral to Meet her.

"This fucking sucks. This isn't some meet & greet, this is a funeral. Why are they doing this?" She mumbled to herself. Tears pricked her eyes and she was about to bang, but jumped at a small bang on the window. Y/n pretended not to hear it and continued scrolling through her phone. The banging got louder and Y/n had no choice but to open it because her parents were asleep, and the last thing she wanted was to wake them.

"What do you want?" She asked harshly. Hoodie raised his eye brows under his mask. She was crying.

"Come on I'm taking you out killing." He said. Y/n's eyes widened.

"My parents are home. I'm not going-" She stopped when she felt a cold metal on her forehead. She take a large gulp.

"Ok fine, let me get changed into something more suitable." She sighed out. Two deaths in the family in a week wouldn't be ideal to anyone, and would definitely raise suspicion. Y/n let him in the room and went into the bathroom to get changed. She picked a black hoodie, skinny jeans that were also black, and black shoes. She knew she needed to dress to hide.

"Y/n sweetie are you awake?" A voice from the hall said. Y/n quickly grabbed Hoodie's arm and yanked him into the bathroom. She shut the door quickly and silently. Her hand was cupped around where his mouth should be.

"Y/n?" Her mom softly spoke.

"I'm in the bathroom!" She yelled loud enough for her mom to hear but to not wake anyone. Her mom was relieved that her daughter wasn't awake crying.

"Okay, I just came in to check on you. Come to me if you need anything." Her mother then left the room. Once hearing the door click, Y/n looked to the man and removed her hand from his face.

"Sorry..." She mumbled as she left the bathroom. Hoodie came out too and opened the window again. He jumped out and landed on the ground unharmed. Y/n peaked through the window.

"Jump down!" He yelled. Y/n's eyes widened.

"Are you fucking kidding? I'll die!" She yelled loud enough for only him to hear. He groaned.

"I'll catch you!" He yelled back. Y/n let out a shaky breath. Could she really trust her future serial killer? What are the chances he was lying? But if she didn't jump, he'd kill her himself. If she jumped and he didn't catch her at least it would be her dying by her own hands.

She propped herself on the ledge and looked down. She sucked in a breath and jumped.

'Was this the right choice?'

She felt her hairs sway.

'Why hasn't he caught me yet?'

She sensed the ground nearing.

'I'm going to die.'

She felt herself about to hit the ground when a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist. She opened her eyes and was surprised to see she was very much alive.

"See? You're fine." The man said as he let her on the ground. Y/n stood in shock at the fact that he, a serial killer, didn't lie.

"Come on, I don't have all night." He said, dragging her away from her house. Y/n stayed quiet, still surprised by what had happened.

~

"Hey Y/n let's play tag!"

"I don't know, it's getting dark out and we are in the woods. What if we get lost-"

"Tag you're it!" Her friends screamed and ran away from her. The 9 year old sighed and jogged toward someone, trying to put in minimal effort into catching someone.

Time passed by and Y/n could not find her friends. It was pitch dark out.

"Guys where are you? I'm not playing anymore!" She yelled out. No answer.

"Stephan! Mary? Where are all of-" She stopped mid sentence when she was pushed. She fell into the lake near her and tried to get out but was having trouble.

"Haha pranked you!" A bunch of kids yelled in unison. Y/n got out of the lake and cried as she shivered.

"T-that wasn't f-funny! You guys know I c-can't swim!" She yelled at her 'friends'.

"Oh come on Y/n, stop being such a baby. A little water won't huwt you." Her friend, Mary, mimicked. Y/n started to get angry as the children laughed.

Eventually Y/n couldn't take it anymore and punched the other girl square in the face. Mary's glasses fell onto the ground and completely shattered. The other kids gasped and some started to cry. When she finally realized what she had done, she widened her eyes and ran. Ran as far as she could away from the site.

~

"This place looks very familiar." She whispered to herself. Hoodie still heard her though.

"Really?" He asked, a bit concerned. The woods wasn't something anyone should be going near, especially this deep. He watched Y/n's smile.

"Yeah, when I was young I... never mind." She waved off. Curiosity filled his brain when the smile on her face didn't wipe off. It reminded him of Jeff.

"From this point on, don't make any unnecessary noise. I'm going to ask of you one simple favor."

"What's that?" She asked. Y/n was scared. What more was she going to have to do?"

"Hold the fucking camera." He said in an all serious tone. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Yeah sure." She shrugged. She was handed the camera. She hid behind a tree and turned the camera on. She saw the a girl with blonde hair walk buy. The h/c haired girl's eyes widened.

'Holy shit this is actually happening.'

. . .

Unedited

-Blxrrii