C H A P T E R 16

"Hey Y/n I hope this isn't a bad time but I came to start painting your wall- Why is Toby here?" Y/n turned her head to see Nightmare

"Hey Y/n I hope this isn't a bad time but I came to start painting your wall- Why is Toby here?" Y/n turned her head to see Nightmare. She didn't know much about her, but they seemed pretty cool. After all, Hoodie trusted her. What more could she need?

"O-oh you got to be kidding me." The three started talking and Y/n tried to figure out what the hell they were talking about but couldn't comprehend. Something along the lines of a thing called Masky. That was pretty weird.

It was now 9:00 A.M. There was a reason Y/n had woken up so early; She had to meet up with some people from her label. She was almost done with her album, now she was going to discuss going on tour.

Leaving the three to argue, Y/n went upstairs to get ready. Opening the door to her walk-in closet, she was met with different articles and styles of clothing. One section was cottage core, the other alt clothing. She decided to go alt today just to spite people and the universe. Then walking out, she went into her bathroom and turned on the water, waiting for it to heat up. She stripped off all her clothing and made sure the door was locked.

~30 minutes later~

Stepping out the shower, she wrapped her body in a towel and started to brush her wet hair. Once finished, she started to blow dry it, she only had 2 hours to get ready now so air dry wasn't an option.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked more tired than usual. Her dark circles were starting to appear again, and she was noticeably getting tired. Maybe staying up so late every night isn't that great of an idea. But she'd been having fun hanging out with Hoodie. He was her get away from reality. It was nice.

Turning off the hair dryer, Y/n started to get dressed.

She smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror once more. She looked hot as fuck wearing what she was wearing.

Stepping out the bathroom, Y/n sat by her vanity and turned on her ring light, starting to do her makeup.

"Well where else would she be Toby?" Hoodies muffled voice was heard from the other side of the hallway.

"I'm in my room!" Y/n yelled, opening her makeup bag and taking out a bunch of makeup tubes and containers. Her room door open and the trio entered the room, all staring at Y/n.

"Why are you all staring at me?" Y/n questioned, looking at them from the mirror.

"You look hot as fuck." Nightmare spoke up and Y/n smiled uncontrollably. She was used to comments like that from men and usually women on social media, but having Nightmare saying something like that made her happy.

"Damn right I do." Y/n sarcastically spoke, opening the lid to her eye liner and starting to apply it onto her eyelids.

"So...why are you all dressed up?" Hoodie asked. He was twiddling his thumbs, avoiding looking at Y/n.