C H A P T E R 37

"Toby, we're making waffles for the three of us to eat, not feeding a fucking zoo." Y/n deadpanned. Toby had alreadyt made about 20 toaster waffles.

"Hey, don't shame me for eh-eating!"

"I'm shaming you for using finite recourses, idiot."

"Sorry, I duh-don't talk big words." Toby said, rolling his eyes. Y/n's phone buzzed and she picked it up to see who texted her.

(Friend Name)
Y/N LONG TIME NO TALK

Y/n 👑
HI
YEAH IT HAS SORRY IVE BEEN BUSY WITH TOUR COMING UP AND ALL THAT.

(Friend's Name)
YEAH I TOTALLY GET IT
I was actually going to a party tomorrow, you want to come with?

Y/n thought for a minute about the offer. She wasn't really in the mood to go partying, but she did need to get her mind off some things.

Y/n 👑
I'll think about it
Wait someones calling me, I'll text you later, okay?

(Friend's Name)
ALRIGHT
PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT!

The reality was that the female wasn't getting a call at all, she just needed a reason to stop texting her friend. It wasn't like she disliked (friends name), it's more like she just didn't have the power to text.

"Who was that?" Brian leaned his head on Y/n's shoulder, his hair tickling the side of her face.

"Just a friend of mine, she wanted me to go partying with her. I don't think I'll go though." Hoodie quirked a brow, looking at Y/n's phone case. It was clear, void of anything that stood out about it.

"Why wouldn't you want to go?" The vibrations of Brians voice on her shoulder was enough to send a shiver down her spine.

"I don't know, I wouldn't want to leave my parents here alone and it just seems like too much-"

"Holy fuck you sound so boring." He said, rolling his eyes. Y/n scoffed and flicked his forehead.

"Oh fuck off." They both chuckled, then fell silent for a bit.

"I'm serious though, I think you should go." Y/n sighed and leaned her head on top of his. His hair smelled nice, definitely not what she'd expect a serial killers hair to smell like.

"I'll go if you want me to, but you have to help me pick an outfit out!" Y/n pushed a finger at his cheek playfully.

"Deal." Y/n's phone dinged again and she looked to see who texted her, avoiding Brian from seeing her texts.

Toby
ASK HIM YOU IDIOT

Y/n
NOT RIGHT NOW NO
I'M NOT GOING TO ASK HIM WITH MY PARENTS UPSTAIRS AND YOU IN THE SAME ROOM

Toby
Istg-
Humans apart of society are so confusing

Y/n rolled her eyes and turned her phone off, sitting up. She along with Brian had finished their waffles, and were about to go upstairs again.

"Toby you can take your waffles up when you're done making them!" The younger male hummed and the two walked up the stairs.

"Hey so I'm going to get ready real quickly and then we'll go to the mall after. Does that sound good?" Brian nodded and Y/n smiled, going into her walk-in closet to choose what to wear.

~
"Oh come on please~"

"Y/n I-"

"Just a little bit?" Brian sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Y/n was doing her makeup, asking- no begging, Brian to let her do his makeup.