C H A P T E R 27

Y/N= You
YN = not you.

~

'This was a mistake'

Y/n thought as she looked at Toby take a bunch of ice cream and drop it in the cart.

It was easier when she was basically living on her own, she could get whatever the hell she wanted without anyone saying shit. But now she had to take into account four other people with different likes and dislikes.

"Toby, believe it or not, but other people might want ice cream too." Y/n deadpanned. Toby pouted and the girl sighed.

"Pick 5, put the others back." Toby smiled and picked five of his favourite flavours, not caring what the other three had to say about it.

It was weird being out with so many people, but Y/n knew she had to be careful. If someone saw her with them a bunch of rumors would get out, and she definitely didn't need them in the spotlight with her. Not at this moment.

Suddenly Y/n heard a familiar beat play around the store, one that she created.

'Hey I think I like- Actually you know what? Fuck it'

There was a drum solo and then a beat drop, followed by her singing. The song was called 'Hopeless romantic' And the song was about her first high school crush. She cringed thinking about it now. What the hell was she thinking.

' Because I'm hopeless, hopeless, hopeless for you~'

"Hey, this is your song, right?" Hoodie asked, walking next to her. Y/n chuckled nervously.

"Yeah it's one of my earlier songs, I definitely wasn't a lyrical genius." They both fell into an awkward silence, and Y/n started to scratch at her skin in anticipation.

"You know when I was like 16 I was out shopping with Arrow, and uh this girl she just broke out into singing." Hoodie snorted, taking a couple of bags of chips from the shelf.

"YN type shit." Y/n giggled at his statement, reaching just next to him to get her favourite chips flavour. Hoodie moved his hand to take it as well, and his hand was placed On top of hers. Brian smiled and slipped his hand slowly away.

"I-uh, I wasn't done. So anyways this was when I wasn't too known and shit, and so I yelled out, 'Holy shit is my dog dying?'" Hoodie choked out a laugh, thinking of the image in his head.

"Everyone that heard me laughed a little and she ran out crying. And I'd feel bad but she was so bad. Like there was literal people leaving the store because YN wouldn't stop."

'What a hopeless romantic.'

Y/n pushed the cart, but got on the rack on the bottom of the cart, taking her feet off the ground.

"You're going to crash into something." The male said, walking next to her. Damn his long fucking legs.

"Wait control the cart so I don't die. As much as it might be ideal to you, a death in a grocery store isn't something I'd like." She joked. Brian chuckled a bit before moving behind her, grabbing the cart handle with his hands.

'Right, ideal...'

He rested his head on Y/n's shoulder, humming the tune of the song playing.

"How tall are you?!" Y/n exclaimed, seeing as Hoodie wasn't that much shorter than her with her on the cart.

"Not sure, the last time I checked I think I was like 6'0." Y/n's eyes almost bilged out of her eye sockets.

"Fucking scary." She said with a smile on her face, looking over her shoulder. Hoodie moved his hands to entangle them with the girls, squeezing them ever so slightly.

"Dude, I need to get the Oreos." Y/n joked half-heartedly, though made no attempt to actually move her hands away. He huffed, his breath hitting the side of her face.

"Just get it you stepstool." He reached for the Oreos but stopped when she talked.

"What did you just call me?" Brian asked, a slight tone of terror in his voice.

"We can talk about this after you give me the Oreos." The girl made grabby hands, and the male rolled his eyes giving them to her.

"You're like a step stool for short people like me."

"You aren't even short."

"Well I'm not 6 feet tall either so-"

"Excuse me." They bother looked to the direction of the voice. It was an old lady, shorter then both of them.

"Could you and your girlfriend please move?" She asked nicely. They both were taken back by the label, but moved back nonetheless, Y/n mumbling a quick apology.

"What a nice couple." They overheard her tell her husband as she made her way back. Hoodie felt the tip of his ears heat up. Y/n was better at hiding her embarassment because of the constant interviews and weird questions she had been asked.

"Wow, how amazing we are, mommy." Brian stated, whispering the last word into her ear. The girl felt a chill run through her spine. That nickname was never going to get old.

~

"And they say romance is deh-dead." Toby shook his head, looking at the two converse.

"How can he blame us for thinking they were dating?" Nightmare mumbled. Masky stayed quiet. This was the first time he had ever seen Hoodie so happy.

"She's not half bad." The brunette grunted out, wrapping his arms around Nightmares waist. Toby and Nightmare looked at each other, the same thought in mind.

. . .

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH WTF

Unedited

-Blxrrii