C H A P T E R 70

"Where are they?" Brian slammed the doors to the hospital chain of the mansion open, looking around for someone to talk to

"Where are they?" Brian slammed the doors to the hospital chain of the mansion open, looking around for someone to talk to. His faded yellow hoodie was covered in blood stains from the task he was forced to do by slender. It had taken him quite a while to finish due to the fact he couldn't focus on anything but the fact that Y/n could have been hurt.

"Hoodie! How nice to see you! And I see you brought... him with you." Smiley walked out of a narrow hallway, walking towards Brian with a clipboard in his hand. He narrowed his eyes when looking at Tim, who leaned against the wall unamused.

Brian ignored the tension between the two, stuffing his hands into his pockets to mask his anxiousness the best he could.

"Yeah... hey."

Smiley cleared his throat, looking down at the charts in his arms.

"Well, their vitals are normal, nothing too out of the ordinary. They do however have some injuries. I think Jeff might've slammed their head against something." He explained, scanning the other pages for anything else. Brian balled his fists in his pockets, making a mental note to hurt Jeff as much as he could.

"There were some small cuts around their stomach, but other than that they should be fine. You can go in and see them if you'd like." The doctor finished, looking at the papers one last time before looking up at hoodie.

"Room 240."

Dr.Smiley left to go and attend some other business he had to do, leaning Masky and Hoodie standing.

"You go, I really don't want to third wheel on some sappy shit." Masky said. Before Brian could argue with Masky, his counterpart left the place.

Brian didn't care to think anything of it, instead moving to go and find the room Y/n was in. Unfortunately for him, He never really came to the hospital ward, rather just dressing his own wounds. It was more efficient, and how he hated having to talk to other people.

Finally finding the room, Brian quickly, yet also sure to be silent, entered the room. He let out a soft sigh when looking at Y/n's calm, sleeping figure. There were bandages wrapped all around them. Around their forehead, around their chest that went down to their stomach, and their arms.

"Holy shit what the fuck did Jeff do." Brian mumbled to himself, removing the mask from his face and placing it on the bedside table. For a second, he just stood there staring at Y/n for a good minute, as if at any minute they'd disappear. The only sound audible was that of the heart monitor and Y/n's breathing.

Eventually, Brian himself felt tired and slumped down on the floor, resting his head against the cold metal of the hospital bed frame. He sat with his arms rested on his knees. He took note of the details in the room. It was a pretty bland room, not much decoration to it. There was however, one painting that hung on the wall.

Brian had to give the doctors of the creepy pastas, they kept the area very clean. I mean, he was sure there was some designated area where they did there usual killing. But the actual areas of the hospital that were usable were in very good condition, almost like an actual hospital.