5

Cade's pov

It was Monday morning and I walked into the office. Greeted by my assistant who always had her tits hanging out while talking to me. I don't know why to be honest. Most women did that when I walked by or talked to them too. It wasn't difficult for me to get them to sleep with me. But I don't mix business with pleasure. Been there, done that. It ended in one awful meeting with HR. The girl claimed I had ghosted her and promised her a relationship.

First of all, I don't do relationships. Second of all, I told her when I fucked her that it wasn't gonna happen again. She's the one who got all attached.

"Hi Mr. Walker. How's your morning?" Fiona— the assistant— asked.

"It's alright. I have things to do. Bring me the papers. Thanks" and I walked away. I wasn't one for small talk. In fact, I hated it. It was annoying and pointless. If I wanted to fuck I'd do it, if I wanted a business deal, I'd get it. It was simple. No need to complicate things and it just pissed me off when people tried.

I did the paperwork Fiona brought me and handled a couple of phone calls. It was a simple day. I was in the process of closing a new deal but that meeting wasn't until Friday, however it stressed me out all day anyway. 

~~

Finally it was the end of the day at the office. I headed out to the bar to find some girl for the night. It was a stressful day therefore necessary I forgot about it.

"I'll have a straight scotch." I said to the bartender and sat down waiting. A couple of girls, looked like college girls, walked up to me. They were dressed in tight short dresses. They didn't look bad, I'll give them that. Nice ass on one of them.

"Hi! What's your name? We go to Houston Uni. I'm Samantha! This is Tiff and Steph." The one with the nice ass said. She was cute. Small and petite with brunette hair.

"Cade Walker. What can I do for you ladies?"

"Do you wanna dance?" Samantha said. Tiff and Steph looked bored. So I headed out to dance with her.

It wasn't long before she was grinding against me and asking me to take her home. So I did. It was a simple fuck. She was whiny but she did what I wanted so whatever. She was trying to snuggle up to me and I don't do that shit.

"Don't touch me. I don't cuddle" she seemed hurt at my words but I didn't give a fuck. She was just a bimbo. I don't know what she expected from me.

"Oh I'm sorry. Can I stay here for the night? I don't have a way home" she seemed bummed but once again that's not my problem.

"No. I'll call you a cab." I quickly dialed the number and had one of my drivers come to get her.

"Tonight was really great. I hope to see you again soon! I've never had a guy like you." Okay now she was pissing me off. She acted like we would turn into something.

"The fucking was meh. I'm not gonna call you so don't count on it. Now kindly please get the fuck out." I sounded harsh but she pissed me off and I don't know why she thought I would be anything but rude. What did she expect going home with a stranger?

"You're a dick." She said with tears. She turned for the door and left. Oh well, not my problem she got her poor little feelings hurt.

I climbed back into bed and went to sleep. I was interrupted though with the stupid nightmares. I swear I couldn't get one night of goddamn peace. I went back out to my living room and grabbed a beer. Tv would do for now I guess.

~~

When I woke up, I had a headache, probably from barely sleeping and drinking too. But I headed straight to work. It was a Tuesday morning so I decided why not stop for some coffee. It wasn't until I saw that bitch from the plane that I regretted my decision. Great.

"Hi sorry you're my first customer! What can I get you?" She didn't seem to remember me. Which no one ever forgot me, especially not women so she must be stupid as well.

"Black coffee please. One sugar." I said roughly. She looked at me kind of strange. Maybe she did remember me?

"Sure I'll get that for you. Just a black coffee? Are you sure? We have lattes too!" Nope. She was just trying to look good for her boss. As if she knew what she was doing.

"Do I sound like I want a fucking latte? Is it that hard to just make a coffee?" I spat.

"Sorry. I'll get that for you." Christ she was annoying. But all of a sudden it seemed to click in her dim witted brain.

"Hey you're the guy from the plane. I wanted to apologize for being rude. I'm not normally like that." She was apologizing? To me? Sure she had called me a douche but I was being one. I always am one. Yet she continued her apology "it's just I was coming from Seattle and I don't know anyone here yet-"

"Listen. Princess. I don't give a shit. Can you hand me my coffee? Some of us have real jobs to get to." I don't know why she was trying to talk to me. Everyone around here knew I didn't do friends. Besides Jax and Derek. Heat flooded her cheeks and she handed me my coffee with a nervous smile.

"I'm sorry sir. Have a good day." She looked like she was about to cry. Christ she needed to button up her top as well, he cleavage was poking out. It didn't help that her dark brown hair fell perfectly to each shoulder.

"Thanks." I never said thank you to people. I didn't give a shit when they cried cause of me. I don't know why I cared about her tears. Maybe it was guilt since I was her first customer in Houston. But whatever. I shook it off and drove to work.

~~

[ alright so I decided to write in Cades pov so you guys could see what he was like. I wasn't ready for them to have interactions yet but I decided since it was her first day, why not. Anyways as always, I hope you enjoyed thanks! <3 ]