13

Cade's POV

I had a girl in my house. I never let girls stay the night. Yet here I am with one in my house. And to top it off, she heard my nightmare. How much did she hear? Does she know what happened? No. She couldn't. For fucks sake. What was I doing? I don't give a shit when girls need rides home, why the hell was she different?

I shouldn't have ever touched her, I can't stop fucking thinking about it. I'm the only one who's made her feel that. Why the hell did I drag her from that guy? I just need to fuck her. Once I fuck her, I'll be fine. I'll move on with my life. Alright good, now I had a plan. Fuck her and get on with it.

I walked out of my room, in sweatpants and a black tee shirt. I didn't know if she was still here or not, it was 6 in the morning so I doubt she's awake yet. I made some coffee, and grabbed a bagel from my counter. When I sat down, I turned on my tv and started watching some random channel. I pulled out my journal and began jotting down notes.

Estella Josette Clover. She's in my guest bedroom right now. And I know I know, girls don't spend the night because then they'll get attached. But it's not like she stayed in my bed so it was fine. Right? Even if it wasn't, I don't give a shit. She'll be out as soon as she wakes up. If she's not out by now anyway. She probably left after hearing me last night, fuck dude no one knows my nightmares still happen. Jax doesn't even know. And he's like a brother to me.

I heard footsteps, I quickly closed my journal and looked up. She's in a tee shirt, my fucking tee shirt, and no pants. I gave her fucking pants. Why isn't she wearing them?

"Good morning. Thanks again for letting me stay here. I'll leave soon, I just wanted to see if you were up because I heard the tv." Her voice was so soft, too soft. It made it so much harder to send her away. Little miss innocent, yeah right. There's no way she hasn't fucked someone. She has literally the perfect body. She's fucking gorgeous. Shit I need to stop.

"No problem. Where's your pants." Her cheeks flush immediately and she looks down.

"Oh god. Normally I don't sleep with pants on so I guess I just took them off. Oh I'm so sorry. Okay I'm gonna go now." She heads for the door... still pants less.

"You might need pants princess." She flushed harder at the nickname. I can't help it, I just have to call her that.

She runs back to her room, fuck my room. And I assume she's changing while mentally hating herself for being here. She hasn't brought up the nightmares which surprises me. I did yell at her but still, it's not like you wouldn't yell at a stranger standing in your room in the middle of the fucking night.

She comes back out wearing the dress from the night before. And damn is it sexy. Hugs every single part of her perfect little body. Fuck my dick is already growing at the sight of her. The hell is this woman doing to me? She mutters a quick goodbye before rushing out the door. God damn. I text Jax asking if he wants to come over for a bit, we're both off of work today. Shit she works at the cafe in twenty minutes. I'll stop by at some point, just to annoy her. She's fucking hot when she gets all confident and feisty, but also aggravating as shit.

~~

"Hey man what's up!" Jax says as he walks into my suite. Nothing man, just trying to get this girl to let me fuck her so I can be done.

"Not much dude, not much." Keeping it simple. As always. Shit. He's looking right at the ripped panties on the floor. Purple laced thong, damn did it look good on her.

"Oh who'd you have here last night?"

"I don't remember the name." I lie. "She was some slut from the bar." Another lie. If he knew who she was, he would go for her too. And I can't have that. Normally we share, but not her.

"Alright alright. Well let's just get some deals worked on while we're here." He made a good point, and certainly it would distract me from E. So we worked on notes and ideas for the meeting tomorrow. It wasn't too long before we decided we needed some type of food. And also, the perfect opportunity to go see her. The cafe sold more than just coffee, they had sandwiches too.

~~

Thank fuck Jax decided not to come. I wouldn't have been able to explain to him why my voice got hoarse talking to this girl. But either way, here I am.

"How are you princess, feeling okay?" I wink at her. Damn she blushes easy. I do that to her though.

"Hi. I'm good. How are you?" She's so fucking polite. So innocent looking, so modest and proper.

"Why do you do that princess? Blush when I talk?" I know I'm partly teasing her right now, but I also just wanna know.

"I uh no I don't. My cheeks are just red because it's hot in here. Are you okay? You seem more polite than normal." I knew I was an ass but she shouldn't have to be surprised when I'm being decent.

"I'm just chipper this morning. But don't worry, it has nothing to do with you. Or your pussy" I whisper across the counter. Christ was I a good liar. It had everything to do with her.

"Please don't talk about that. It was a drunken mistake and I'd like it if we could forget it." Huh? It didn't seem like a mistake when she was begging for more.

"You're right. I've had better anyway." I meant it to sound funny, but it came out harsh.

"Well good. Wouldn't want to add to your list of sluts. Should I get checked for anything? I might've gotten something just from being around you." She sneered at me. Like I said it was hot, but this wasn't. This just pissed me off.

"I'm clean babygirl. Trust me. Besides normally it's easier to fuck the girls I want, I don't need to bribe them to come home with me. They're actually quite fun." I realize now how she'll take that.

"Good then. I'm working so could you leave please?" Blowing me off already?

"Whatever princess. I'll have more fun with a paid prostitute then you. Learn to live a little, and maybe people won't hate you." I spat at her and walked away. I didn't need to look back to know tears were forming in her eyes. Besides if I did look back I would feel like an asshole. Granted, I was one.

Shit why the fuck did I say all that? It escalates so quickly with her, either she's begging for me on my counter, or I'm making her fucking cry. Fuck this. Jax and I can get something else to eat.

~~

[ another chapter!! I don't really like this one, especially how things went with him and Estella. But they can't be together so easily, there has to be challenges. Anyway thank you so much if you read! <3 ]