32

Cade

She scurried up the stairs as if begging me to follow. I quickly said a good night to Jules and her mother as I followed up the stairs. I knocked on her bedroom door a couple times but there was no answer.

"Stella? I'm coming in okay?" I called to her, I have to at least seem polite in her family's eyes. Fuck her for making me feel like I have to be nice this week.

I opened the door to her room, finding her asleep on the bed. Or so I thought, she sprung up and grinned at me. The hell was she doing?
"You can come to bed ya know?" She giggled lightly. What the fuck was her plan with this? She wiggled her eyebrows at me waiting for my answer. I slowly walk towards the bed anticipating her next move.

"Princess what are you doing?" I asked lowly.

"Why do you call me that?" She looked confused, I wasn't sure how much I liked this new attitude of hers.

"Because you're a princess." There wasn't much to it, I call her princess because she is one. She's heaven sent and I need to remind myself constantly not to ruin her.

"I don't like it. I'm not much of a princess" she looked down at her lap, failing to make eye contact with me.

"Whats up with you tonight?" I knew she had gone up here in order to tease me, but standing here with her; she was acting totally different.

"Nothing, this is how I always am." Liar.

"No it's not. You're much more-"

"Stuck up? Upright? Bitchy? Save it I'm good." Her mood did a complete turn around. What the fuck? I don't deal with moody women.

"Not what I was going to say but fine. Why did you come up here?"

"Why did you?" She challenges. Fair question.

"Because you intended on it."

"Or you just thought I did. Have you ever thought that maybe I just don't care about you?" She threw my words back at me.

"What the fuck is your deal tonight?" I was getting mad, I couldn't contain the anger coming up in my bones.

"My deal? It's you. I hate you with everything in me and I hate that you have power over me."

"I didn't follow you up here to fight with you." I realized as soon as the words left my mouth that she would interpret them wrong.

"You followed me up here so you could fuck me? Right?" Christ this was bad.

"No. I followed you up here because you were driving me fucking mad with your teasing." I sneered as I stepped closer to her. I walked to the side of the bed that she was on, sitting down right at her feet.

"You deserved it." She was feisty tonight, and this attitude was pissing me the fuck off.

I took my hand and settled it on her lower leg, running my fingertips up the fair skin. She gasped at my actions, falling into my trap and being exactly where I wanted her, needed her.
"Is this what you wanted babygirl?"

She wasn't speaking, her silence not being enough for me.
"Use your words princess." I hated when she wouldn't tell me what she wanted, it was fucking irritating.

"Yes" she lets out a shaky breath as my hand glides closer to where her panties sat. Smart girl; choosing not to wear pants in the bed. I let out a growl at the image in front of me; seeing her sitting in blue laced panties that draped over her hips in a forbidden way.

I moved the underwear to the side and drove my finger right to her clit, she was already soaked. My eyes rolled to the back of my head at the feeling of her folds. I was the only one who made her like this and I fucking craved it.

I had never felt this way about anyone before, and suddenly I pulled my hand away. I had a plan after all; I needed to show her how ruthless I could be. I couldn't let go of that yet. I didn't give a shit for anyone's feelings so why the fuck would I care now? She whimpered at the loss of contact almost pushing me to touch her again. I kept strong though, I stood up and handed her an evil grin.
"That's what you get for playing with fire." I hissed at her and walked out of the room. Did I know where I was going? No fucking clue but anywhere away from her was worth it.

I walked downstairs and the two girls were passed out in the chairs, god damn these people went to bed early. I pulled out my phone- typing in the nearest bar. Heading straight there, I didn't dare think about Estella at all. She was a pretty girl with a perfect fucking body, but she was nothing more than a play toy.

Derek had been pissed at me ever since I left Houston, he made it a point to leave angry voicemails everyday. He pleaded with me to have Stella as his own toy, but fuck that. I explained to him and Jax multiple times that she was mine to fuck, even though we hadn't done much fucking. We haven't even fucked at all, shit why was I still around her? There was something about her though, her purity and her innocence. She demanded to be touched by me, and I wasn't fucking crazy. I had to give in.

The sounds she made when I touched her were what made my life worth it at this point. I didn't know what to do with the emotions erupting from me right now, in fact I don't think I'll ever figure them out. All I know is this girl is a pain in my ass and she's making me feel things I've never felt.

I pulled up to the bar, walking in and ordering drinks. Fuck me if I'm going to have to remember any of this. A small woman walked up to me and introduced herself. Normally, I would fuck her just to do it but it was like I was incapable of it right now. E had such a fucking impact on my mind, she was controlling my thoughts at this point.

I waved the girl away and continued my drinks. I wasn't going back there tonight, not even if I was dragged. I needed to give her what she truly thought of me, I needed to play into that perspective she had of me. I was evil, and I couldn't fucking wait any longer for her to find out.

~~

[ Cades povs are always short so I'm sorry :(. But, I did enjoy writing this. I'm becoming annoyed with the fillers because I know the big stuff is coming but you guys gotta bear with me! I also promise there will be a smut scene soon, i know I keep robbing you guys of it. It'll all make sense in due time though. Anyway thank you so much for the love! <3 ]