20

Estella

"Are you gonna play the easy way, babygirl?" His words did something to me they shouldn't. They made me feel things in places I didn't know could feel. My mind was screaming at me to stop this, but all that came out was a shattered yes.

He kissed me roughly, but somehow the heat and passion never went away. It was just like the first time he'd kissed me, his lips moved in perfect sync with mine. It wasn't long before his tongue was asking for entrance, I parted my mouth just enough that he could get in. Our tongues danced and prodded each other, as if they were meant to find one another. Moments like this were what I craved. I hadn't realized how badly I needed it until I was left without it for only a short time.

One hand found it's way to my neck while the other trailed down my hip slowly. I couldn't tell if I hated it or loved it. Was it torture or pleasure? Oh. Definitely pleasure. He reached around to my ass and gave a light squeeze, causing me to jump at the sudden touch. I craved him in more ways than I ever had.

"Lift" one word, so simple, yet it made my stomach turn and flip. I lifted my leg one by one as he grabbed them from the ground and wrapped me around him. He carried me back down the hill, my lips trailing his neck in kisses.

He set me down on the blanket, and quickly climbed over top me. He watched intensely at his hand dragging up my dress, revealing my thighs to him. He sucked in a sharp breath and cursed. If I wasn't already wet, that was what did it. I had chills running all over my body as he kneaded my inner thigh. Slowly dragging towards the hem of my red laced thong. I had wore it for comfort rather than this. He palmed my core through the thin fabric, causing me to let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Already soaked baby. I can feel you through these. Wet and ready for your man huh?" I nodded at his words. My man? Was he mine? I didn't have time to think when he yanked the underwear down. He pulled it to the bottom of my ankles, ripped it off, and stuffed it in his pocket. How could something so dirty be so incredibly hot?
"Answer babygirl. I want you to use your words."

"Yes. Cade I'm ready for you." I wasn't sure what I was ready for exactly, I just knew I felt the same thing I had that night at his place. If he had told me right now to jump, I would do it. In this vulnerable state, I know that I would do anything to please this man. And that itself scared the shit out of me.

He slid his fingers up and down my clit before pushing two in with no warning.
"C- Cade" I moaned in broken breaths.

"Fuck princess so tight for me. You're fucking perfect. Gorgeous baby." His words were enough that I feared I could come just from them. Panting and gasping for air, as he started to kiss down my neck. This was euphoric, surely nothing could beat it.
"I wanna taste you baby. Let me please" he looked in my eyes, and all I could do was nod frantically. No one had ever done this to me. My stomach was already knotting at the thought of him tasting my most intimate part.

He dove down in between my legs, grabbing my thighs with his hands and holding them in place as he slowly made his way to my center. He licked one flat stripe up my pussy, and with that I was already shaking. When he pushed a third finger in, I nearly lost my mind. It was such a pleasurable pain, I couldn't take it.

"You like that princess? Tell me how it feels baby. My fingers in you while I tongue-fuck your clit. Let me hear your perfect moans" fuck. I moaned louder than I ever had in my life. I couldn't hold on much longer.

His laps at my clit were getting faster as he pumped his long slick fingers in and out at a rapid pace. "Cade I- I can't" I begged him, not sure of what I even wanted.

"Is my babygirl gonna come for me? Again? Squeeze around my fingers and come on my tongue. My perfect girl, so beautiful, writhing for me, for my fingers." His words sent me over. I was screaming his name as I bucked up into his mouth. Waiting and waiting for the wave of pleasure to calm down. But he kept going, lapping, cleaning me up.

"Cade it- it's too much. Please" I gasped in between words. What was he doing?

"Take it. Give me another one baby." Another? I can't there's no way. That's not possible.

"Cade, I've never, I can't" I pleaded with him, but he drove his tongue deeper. Harder flicks, teasing my entrance with his spit. And suddenly, the pit in my stomach was forming all over again.

"That's it baby, take my tongue like a good girl." His words were so dirty, I had never heard someone talk like this.

"Cade I can't, I can't hold on" that just made him flick faster. And then he slammed those three fingers into me once again, lifting his tongue from me and placing his lips on mine.

"Come for me babygirl. Clench around my fingers like I know you can. Such a good girl for me, my girl. Mine." His words plummeted me to the edge. I screamed his name as loud as I could as I came undone around his fingers, once again.

He gave me a few minutes to collect myself. He said I was his. Was that true? Did he mean that? No. He hated me. This was just a hate thing right?
"Cade?" I peered up at him. He was avoiding my eyes. "Cade? Talk to me please?" It stung the way he looked farther away from me. Almost turning his entire body.

I crawled to him, reaching out to caress his shoulders when he grabbed my wrists and turned.
"Don't fucking touch me. This was nothing. You are still nothing." His words cut deeper and deeper every time. I was so stupid.

"Take me home please." I choked out, not willing to stay here so he can see the tears I was holding back slip and trickle down my cheeks.

"Go to the car." He barked. Who was the Cade that I just had? The one who called me his and whispered sweet nothings to me. Where did he go? Why was he replaced with the cold and dismissive Cade who hated me? I walked back to the car immediately climbing in, he still had my panties. But I couldn't even work up the courage to ask for them back.

He climbed in and slammed his door not daring to even look at me. What did I do?

"I'm sorry." I whispered loud enough he could hear me.

"What the fuck are you apologizing for?" He spat at me. Didn't he realize I was apologizing to him!

"Whatever I did to make you like this." I spoke in a soft tone, hoping he could calm down a bit. I forgot how scared I was of him until his palm came slamming down on the console. I jumped with a small gasp escaping my lips.

"You didn't do anything Stella. I did." And he started the engine and drove off. Dropping me at home without another word.

I climbed into bed that night, lying awake wondering what went wrong. He said he did something wrong, but all he did was give me pleasure. I couldn't sleep for the entire night, my thoughts were completely consumed by Cade Walker.

~~

[ wow. What a ride. I actually love this chapter, like I feel like I'm finally capturing the toxicity and passion between the two. It's hard writing Cade sometimes, because even I don't understand him all that much and I made him lol. But thank you so much for reading! New chapter tomorrow!

Also 600 reads!!! What!!! I'm beyond ecstatic, I've run around telling everyone in my house how excited I am! Thank you so so much! <3 ]