~93~

Hey guys! This is a bulk update so make sure you've read the chapters before!

Jake

"Do you want uhh..... a female doctor or a male doctor? " I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck. 

Dylan's eyes widened as he flushed red. "W-What? F-Female? No, I-I think a male doctor is f-fine." He played with the hem of his sleeve. 

"I just asked.....um...because I didn't know who you were comfortable with..." I gave him a reassuring smile before taking out my phone. "I need to make a call, I'll be back in a minute," I said and walked out of his bedroom. 

"Tristan, I told you I don't want to go to the party....... I don't like parties anymore....." I heard Jesse whine while he hit Tristan's chest. Tristan chuckled before he hugged the smaller boy closer to him. 

"It's not like those parties we went to, baby. This is a business party, it's safe. It's boring but it's safe." He kissed his boyfriend's head. 

Jesse pouted. "But I don't wanna be bored...."

"You won't be bored, I can promise you that," Tristan smirked and kissed him again. I quickly went out when my phone buzzed in my hands. I didn't even realize I was staring at them. 

They're cute. 

I heaved a sigh before calling the hospital. 

"Hello, this is Jake Lockwood. I want to book an appointment...."

*

*

*

{The next day}

"Are you comfortable? Can you sit properly?" I asked Dylan and helped him to put on his seatbelt. 

"Y-You don't have to do this. I-I'm okay..." He stuttered out before turning to look out the window. 

"You were squirming in your seat so I thought you were uncomfortable. " 

"I-It's okay..." Dylan's voice was barely above a whisper. 

I sighed and started the car. I remember him being all sassy and funny. I liked that Dylan. He always made my day better. 

My heart clenched thinking that I'm the reason he's being awkward now. He has feelings for me..... And I did all those things to him.... 

What can I do to get him back to the way he was before? Will that ever happen? 

"D-Did you book an appointment? " He asked, nervously tugging on his sleeve. 

"Yes, I did it yesterday," I told him, my eyes not leaving the road. It only takes a fifteen minutes drive to get to the hospital but the traffic is unusually horrible today. 

"With a m-male doctor, right?" 

"Uhh... Yes. With a male doctor," My lips pressed tight as I thought about it. I don't know why but there's an unsettling feeling in my head whenever I think about him getting examined by a male doctor. It's weird. Maybe it's because Dylan is attracted to men or something....

Twenty minutes later, we reached the Lake Side hospital. I don't know why they give the hospital that name. It wasn't beside a lake at all. There is a lake though but it's a few kilometers away. 

"Excuse me, there's an appointment with Dr. Parker under the name Jake Lockwood," I said to the receptionist who adjusted her glasses before looking at me. 

"Please wait while I check," She said before typing away something on her computer.  "Oh yes, there's an appointment." She handed me a slip with my name and a number on it. "Dr. Parker is on the third floor, second room to the right. Please give him this slip when you enter." She said before going back to type something on the computer.