~24~

Jesse

"Jesse, sweety, wake up," I slowly opened my eyes to see my mom standing next to my bed. 

"Mom?" I called while I sat up and rubbed my eyes to clear my vision. 

"Jesse, your dad and I are going shopping. Lisa is going to her friend's house. We'll be back in the afternoon. Can you cook lunch?" She said, trying to fix the necklace she was wearing. 

"Yeah..." I said as I lazily stared at her from the bed. She smiled at me. 

"That's good, now get up. It's already seven," She said as she walked towards me. "Go freshen up and eat breakfast before it gets cold, okay?" She ruffled my hair and kissed my head. 

"Mmm....'k" I mumbled sleepily before watching her as she walked out saying goodbye. 

.

.

.

"Mmhmm.... " I hummed as I devoured the delicious breakfast mom made. I must say she's a good cook. All the recipies mom taught me are a blessing. A good breakfast is what makes a good day. 

I checked my phone to see if there was any text from Dylan and there was. It was mostly about Tristan. I rolled my eyes and told him to find a job before I put my phone down. It's better to tell him in person or he's gonna blow up my phone with texts, and I'm too lazy to text back now. 

I thought back to the events that happened in the past two days. I still can't believe I cuddled with a handsome guy from our college. I could feel my whole face heat up just thinking about it. I smiled at the memory. Tristan is really nice and understanding. He never once teased me about my phobia and I am really grateful to him for that.  

I was nervous about what he would think of me but he treated me like he did before. I'm glad I got to be friends with him. 

He seemed like he enjoyed his time with me. Am I really that interesting? I never thought someone like him would like to hang out with me but he seemed genuine when he said he had fun. 

Yesterday, I caught him staring at me many times. I don't know why he did it but I was really nervous when he looked at me like that. I easily become self-conscious in these kinds of situations. 

Why did he stare at me? And he was teasing me a lot too. Massaging my thighs, licking my fingers, and all made me want to curl up in a cave and never leave. 

Was he teasing me because I was gay?

 No... he doesn't seem like a person who would do that. And when he accidentally grabbed my bum my mind went all blank. His grip was so firm that it almost made me moan. His hands were strong and veiny. If I hadn't bit my lips the second time when he grabbed them, I would have made some embarrassing sounds there… 

I shook all those thoughts away from my mind. It's not good to have thoughts about him like that. The last thing I want is to have a crush on a guy who's way out of my league and have my heart broken because of that. I sighed as I finished my breakfast and put the dishes in the sink. I planned to spend the day reading and eating. There's nothing better for me to do anyway. 

I have to explain everything to Dylan tomorrow and have to hear an earful of stupid things he's gonna say after that. 

___

Sorry for the late update :( I had to move out of my home for a little while and so I got a little busy. Sorry for making you all wait.

There's a bulk update :)

I love you guys ≥3≤