~44~

Tristan

"Hey....." Jesse said sleepily rubbing his eyes. He was in his bed.

"You look sleepy," I said as I chuckled.

"Well, it's six in the morning. I just woke up," He said with a smug look. I laughed at his annoyed expression. It's cute.

"I don't think I'll get the chance to call you after I go with Jake. That's why I called you now,"

I said before setting the phone down on the stand. I grabbed a towel and dried my hair, it was still damp from the shower.

"Oh my god! You're not wearing a shirt!" I heard him squeal. I smirked. That's what I was expecting.

"You've seen me like this before. Why are you shy now?" I asked with a slope sided smirk.

"But that was before!" He peeked from the bedsheets he used to cover himself. I smiled at his adorable antics.

"You're cute," I said bluntly. Jesse instantly turned red and covered himself again.

"Put on a shirt, you idiot!" He said, his voice muffled because of the sheets.

"What? Don't you like this? Girls are lining up for this body," I said pointing towards my upper half. "Besides, I remember you being very curious about my abs and touching them," I smirked.

"Shut up you jerk! I just wanted to know how hard they are!"

"Well, I can show you how hard I can be," I said leaning closer to my phone screen.

His face turned bright red as he stared at my eyes, mouth a little parted while he blinked a few times dumbfounded.

"You jerk!" He squealed when he got what I said and covered himself again.

I laughed at his innocent reaction. Cute little Jesse.

"When are you going to come back home?" He asked, peeking up when I finally managed to calm my laughter.

"I don't know..... Maybe around seven, I think," I shrugged.

"Will you call me when you get back? "

"Of course, I will, cutie." I gave him a wink.

"Stop teasing me!" He whined as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not teasing. I'm just being honest," I shrugged while giving him an innocent smile.

Just as he was about to say something else, I heard the sound of a horn outside. Oh, that's Jake.

"I gotta go now. I'll call you when I get back, okay?" I said, grabbing a T-shirt from the closet.

"Okay, bye," He smiled and waved at me.

I waved back before ending the video call.

.

.

"Hey, man!" I said smiling at Jake who was taking something from my fridge.

"Woah! Someone looks happy today," He said, sipping on a can of sprite.

"It's because I'm happy," I shrugged.

"Can you tell me what's the reason?"

"Nope"

I said and grabbed a sprite from the fridge before walking outside.

"Hey... Wait..."

___

Naughty boy Tristan. ;-)