~68~

^Jake (He has dirty blonde hair and an eyebrow slit in the story) As you can see I'm obsessed with him 😌

Jake

Dylan and I've been hanging out a lot lately. Mostly because Tristan and Jesse are not with us. Tristan decided to take a leave today. He said he was not feeling well. I hope he talks to me about whatever that is bothering him.

I took a deep breath, looking at the basketball game tickets. What am I going to do with them? I bought it thinking I could cheer up Tristan in some way but I don't think he'll come now. Urghh... This is so frustrating!

Maybe I should ask Dylan. But is he interested in these things? I never saw him watching any of our games...... There's nothing wrong with asking... right? Yeah..... I should just ask him.

.

.

.

He should be somewhere here..... Where-oh there he is! I ran up to the blonde boy with a smile. He was reading, sitting on one of the benches outside.

"Hey...!" I greeted as I sat beside him. He looked up at me with a startled expression. I just smiled and ruffled his hair.

"You scared me!" He said, slapping my hand away. Dylan placed the book inside the bag while pouting. Pfft... He looks like an angry kitten.

"What do you want?" He asked, turning towards me.

"Uhmm... Well... Uhh... I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to a basketball game with me..." I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"Me?" He asked, pointing to himself. I nodded in reply. "W-Why? I don't know anything about b-basketball. I-" I cut him off with a laugh.

"You don't need to know anything. You just need to keep me company. It's just-uhmm... I bought these tickets hoping I could go with Tristan. You know, to cheer him up but I don't think he'll go with me now," I sighed. "It's okay if you don't want to... I'll-"

"I'll go with you," Dylan told me with a small smile.

"Really?" I muttered in surprise.

"Y-Yeah. But I don't know anything about basketball so I'm gonna be a really boring company," Dylan blushed while playing with the hem of his shirt.

"That's okay. I'll teach you." I laughed, ruffling his hair again.

"Hey! Stop doing that! You're messing it up." He whined before slapping my hand away.

"But it looks good even if it's messy and it's really soft." I tried to do it again but Dylan hit my hand really hard, causing me to retreat with a painful wince.

"S-Shut up." He whined, turning red like a tomato. "So when's the game? " He asked, tilting his head.

I took the ticket and gave it to him. He grabbed it to look at the date. "Saturday? So tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded.

"Are you busy tomorrow?"

"No. I'm free."

"Great. I'll pick you up in the morning." I smiled. I took my phone and gave it to him. "Here, put your number in. I'll text you the time later,"

Dylan nodded and took my phone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The game was fun. Even though Dylan didn't know anything about basketball it was funny to watch him whine when something he predicted didn't happen in the game.

Yes, that's right. Dylan was predicting what's gonna happen in the game. Like which team is gonna score next. I explained the basic things about the game to him so he can enjoy the game. But he didn't care and didn't take any team's side. He just played the predicting game.

It was fun watching him smile and give me the 'I told you so' look whenever he was right.

After the game ended, we decided to have lunch. I took Dylan to the restaurant Tristan and I usually went to. I really liked their food. They have a delicious variety of seafood and I love seafood.

Dylan was very reluctant to eat there. He wanted to go to some 'small and less expensive looking' one. Does it really look that luxurious? I never thought about that.

"-he seat belt," Dylan's voice and a hard slap to my arm snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? " I asked dumbfounded.

"You're not wearing the seatbelt, put it on. And don't daydream when you're driving, I don't wanna die young." He said, rolling his eyes. As much as I like to spend time with him, sometimes I want to yeet his ass to another dimension. "So are we going home now? " He looked at me while munching on his chocolate bar.

"Well... I was thinking about the amusement park but if you want to go home, we can head back. " I honestly didn't want to go home. Dad and mom were never home, so whenever I'm there it just feels so empty and cold.

"No! I want to go to the amusement park. It's been so long since I went to one," He said excitedly with a bright smile.

I shook my head with a small smile. No one will believe this guy is a college student. He looks and acts like a child.

____

I'm alive. Does anyone remember me? ‹•.•›

I don't know how basketball games work guys so forgive me for the blurry chapter.>_<