~51~

Jesse

I was shivering the whole way to the house. It felt like heaven when we finally arrived at Tristan's house. I have to get rid of these wet clothes. 

"Go take a shower. Your clothes are in my closet," Tristan said as he closed the door. 

My clothes.

That's nice to hear that. 

Even though it's his, it's really heartwarming to hear him say it's mine. I have my own clothes at his house, yay! 

I nodded with a stupid grin on my face before I rushed off to take a shower. 

.

.

Tristan was checking his phone when I came back to the living room. He already showered in the other room and was now dressed in sweats and a loose T-shirt. 

I was trying to take in his appearance when I was suddenly slammed to the wall. Tristan's lips crashed into mine in a second, making me let out a surprised yelp. 

"Mmhm…" I moaned when his hands gripped my back. They traveled down further and grabbed my thighs in a firm grip. Tristan tapped my thighs a few times and it took me a while to finally realize what he wanted me to do. 

I snaked my arms around his neck and lifted my legs to wrap them around his waist. He held me up and pressed me to the wall. His tongue fought with mine while his hands explored my body.

A broken moan left my lips when he moved to suck on my neck. His hips were grinding onto mine while he grabbed my bum in a firm grip. I moaned at the feeling of his hot kisses. The sounds I was making were really embarrassing but Tristan seemed to like it because every time I moaned he kissed me harder. 

After a while, he leaned back to look at me. I was panting while clutching his shirt tight. Still have not recovered from the euphoric feeling. 

"You look so gorgeous," He whispered, looking right into my eyes. I felt my whole face heat up so I hugged him close to hide my face. He chuckled and ruffled my hair softly. 

"Let's eat something. I'm hungry," He said as he walked towards the dining room with me still in his arms. 

I nodded and whispered a small 'okay' to him, loving the way he carried me around. It felt nice to be taken care of. 

But how can he carry me around like this? Even though I'm short, I'm not that small. I know my weight but Tristan is carrying me like I'm a balloon. 

He must be really strong. He is walking like I weigh no more than a baby. Is he really that strong? Wow...

.

.

.

"I'm bored," I whined. 

We were sitting in Tristan's bedroom while he was searching for something to watch.

"Hey! Let's play that game we played before," I excitedly said the idea I just got. I didn't want to watch something. I wanted to talk and laugh with Tristan and watching a movie won't help with that. 

Tristan looked at me before he raised an eyebrow. "Truth or dare?" 

"Yeah... Yeah, that!" I said, frantically nodding my head. I felt so excited  . 

"It seems like you like it very much," He smirked. 

"It's a good game," I nodded with a shrug. Even though he teased me a little, it was a really fun game. I remember being really confident playing that game.

"Wait! I have an app with truth or dare tasks, " Tristan announced before taking his phone. 

He showed me the app and I nodded for him to continue. 

Before we played the game we had to select some things. 

Number of players.

2✔ 3 4 5 Custom[ ]

Gender of the players

1 - Male ✔ 1- Male    1-Female

2 - Male ✔ 2-Female 2-Female

Relationship of the players

Friends 

Lovers 

Family 

Tristan looked at me and smirked while his thumb hovered over the option 'lovers'. I bit my lip and felt my whole face heat up. 

He leaned down and pecked my lips before selecting the option lovers. 

Lovers ✔

Time. 

Day

Night ✔

Press [Start] to play the game. 

"Why are there so many questions?" I tilted my head in confusion. 

"I don't know. Maybe they give dares according to who is playing. It seems like they put a lot of thought into making it," He said before starting the game. 

I shrugged and took the phone from him. I'm playing first. 

Truth or dare? 

Truth ✔

Dare 

I selected and Tristan took the phone to read the question to me. He froze and looked wide eyed at the phone for a moment before a smirk slowly formed on his lips. 

Oh god... That can't be good. 

____

Some dirty stuffs are going to happen soon🙈

Also, guys, I want to share a seggsy cute fanart made by reader ManGAyAoi4 . It's cute and hot ❤ Show some love :)

 It's cute and hot ❤ Show some love :)