~66~

^Jake. I found him guys!! He's so gorgeous!! I'm in love with this guy 😚

Dylan

Jake dragged me to the medical room ( I don't know what it's called....Nurse room? I forgot  what it is 😌). The nurse isn't here because it's past their working hour but the room is still open in case of any emergencies.

He told me to sit on the bed and went to search for the first aid kit. After a minute he pulled out a box from one of the drawers and came up to me. 

"Roll the sleeves up," Jake said, opening the box. He put the box down and then went to get some water. I tried to roll up the sleeves but it was really hard because both my elbows were hurting. It stung when I moved my hand. 

Jake must have seen my struggle because he came up and slowly rolled up my sleeves. He took a cotton ball and damped it in the water and cleaned my wound. It wasn't that big but it was hurting like bitch. 

As he was cleaning and tending my wound, I decided to examine his face. He has dirty blonde hair that looks really silky and shiny. His other good features are his piercing aquatic eyes, slitted thick eyebrows, and a defined jawline that makes him look like a movie star. Even though he's a devil, he really belongs in a magazine. No wonder girls are all over him.  Just looking at him makes me want to jump off a cliff. I'm nothing compared to this guy... He's really tall and can kick me to Mars if he wants to. How did he get so muscular? What is he eating? 

"Why didn't you fight back?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed, making me jump out of my thoughts. "You could have at least said something to defend yourself. Don't just let someone bully you that easily." He looked at me, his ocean blue eyes holding some emotion I couldn't understand. 

I sighed, looking down at my feet. I expected this question from him. At least he didn't tell me to man up or something like that. "Uhh... It has happened before... " I said, trailing off. Jake looked at me raising his eyebrows. His eyebrow slit really suits him. Well, back to the topic. "When I was in high school... a girl did something like this to me... I tried to fight back and defend myself... But when she realized she can't win against me... she started screaming and said I tried to attack her. She played the victim and the principal believed her so I got suspended for a week.... My mom... She wasn't happy at all.... She didn't talk to me for a month.  It was really hard for me to go through all that for something I didn't do. I can't let it happen again... So I don't fight with girls..... or like I don't fight at all," I chuckled. Jake looked at me in disbelief. 

"That's so fucking crazy! I hate chicks like her," 

"Me too," I laughed at his expression. 

"I'm sorry... You had to go through that because you wore my shirt .." He said, putting a bandaid on my elbow. 

"It's not your fault. You helped me and I'm thankful for that, " I smiled. He looked up and gave me a smile in return. 

He rolled my sleeves down, making me realize it was done. I hopped off the bed and took my bag from there. 

"Where were you going before? " He asked before opening the door. 

"Uhh... I was going to the library to pick some books but I think they're closed now." I replied, following him out. 

"So you're going home now? " 

"No... I have to go to the art room to pick up my paints and supplies, " I said, scratching the back of my neck. 

"Come on. I'll go with you. I have nothing better to do anyway," Jake said, shrugging and walking to the art room while leaving me behind. I was gaping, looking at the boy walking in front of me. Why would he want to come with me? Is this the devil I know? 

"You're not coming? " He turned to look at me. I closed my mouth and ran to catch up with him. 

Why is he alone? Where is Tristan? Is that why he's coming with me? "Where is Tristan?" I asked, genuinely curious. I have never seen them apart. They're always together. 

Jake sighed at my question."I don't know... " He trailed off, looking down. "He's having some problems I think... " He ended the conversation there. I think he doesn't want to talk about it. Maybe Jake doesn't know about the things between Jesse and Tristan... I hope Tristan is fine and solves their problems soon. 

"Do you have a ride home? " Jake asked me, trying to change the topic. He seems really frustrated with Tristan but doesn't want to talk about it. 

"No…I'm taking the public bus." I said as I skipped my steps to keep up with him. This devil has some long legs!! Jesus!!  

"I'll drop you off then," He said, looking straight ahead. What the heck is happening?? 

"Why are you suddenly being nice? " I asked in pure surprise. What is this devil plotting against me? 

"I'm not nice. I'm just bored and need company," He replied nonchalantly. 

"So you think I'm a good company?" I smirked at him. The devil likes my company? That's weird. 

"Don't flatter yourself too much." He rolled his eyes before huffing. 

Maybe he's going to kidnap me and torture me for ruining his shirt...

"Now that I think about it, it seems like a good idea." Jake looked at me amused, with a smirk painted on his face. 

"Did I say that out loud? " 

"Yeah, you did. And you're putting wonderful ideas into my head. I should definitely try them." 

"Like I would let you." I snorted at him.

"A kidnapper doesn't ask for consent. " He said before turning around the corner and climbing the stairs to the first floor. 

"Hey, what does that mean!?" I asked, running after him. Damn this giant!! How fast is he?? 

"Slow down, you devil!" 

Maybe today is not as much of a bad day as I thought it was.....

—-

🎶 Ocean blue eyes.. 

       looking in mine.. 

       I feel like I might... 

       Sink and drown and die..🎶

Hey guys!!! Another Jaylan chapter 💜 vote and comment if you like it 💗💗💗

Dylan : Yo! Is he really going to kidnap me? 

Me : *Snickers* I don't know.... I could make him if you want me to.. 

Dylan : I'll kill you *Death glare *

Me : Why are you all so disrespectful to me 😭😭 Meanies... 🙁