~103~

Jake 

"Stop biting my cheeks," Dylan whined. I chuckled and kissed him before leaning back. 

"I can't help it," I smiled. "They're soft like marshmallows," I said, snuggling into his chest.

"You're weird," Dylan played with my hair before making me look up at him. He giggled like a kid after he kissed my nose.

"That's how you see me? " I acted like I was hurt. 

Dylan laughed. "No, you're funny too….." He trailed off. 

"And? "

"And sweet…..and caring….and handsome," Dylan mumbled while playing with my hair. 

I smirked. "Do you know what else I can be? " I quirked an eyebrow. 

Dylan tilted his head like a puppy. "What? " 

I leaned in and caught his lips in a heated kiss. Slowly gripping his thighs, I made him straddle me again. I took his soft hands and put them on my chest. 

He subconsciously rubbed them up and down on my body, feeling my hard muscles flex under them. I pulled away from the kiss with a smirk. "Don't you think I'm hot too? " Dylan was a flustered mess as I stared at him. 

He quickly retreated his hands. "Yo-You're hot!" He said before his eyes widened. "N-No, I mean you're n-not!" He quickly corrected himself. 

I let out an amused chucked. Flustered Dylan is always funny. "So you think I'm not hot?" I gripped his chin and made him look at me. 

"Yeah, you're not that hot," He rolled his eyes. "Stop thinking so highly of yourself," He huffed out, looking away with a 'humph'.

I grinned before hooking my fingers under the hem of my tank top. I took off the piece of cloth in a swift movement, causing Dylan to gasp out loud. "Well,  what about now?" 

"Wahh! W-What are you doing, idiot? " Dylan's cheeks turned cherry red. 

"What? I'm showing you that I'm hot," I shrugged. 

What can I say? It's fun to tease him. 

"Put it back on, you shameless jerk!" Dylan shuffled in my lap to grab my tank top, his butt brushing against my crotch in the process. 

Damn it! 

I gripped his hips, making him pause. Dylan slowly looked at me, his cheeks glowing red like peaches while his plump lips were tightly clutched between his teeth. 

I tugged his lips down with my thumb before softly kissing them. "Why are you so adorable? " I whispered, looking at his wide eyes for a moment before attacking his plump lips again.

Dylan whined as I sucked and bit on the soft flesh. I slowly pushed my tongue in, relishing his sweet taste. 

This is heaven. 

"Mhm…" Dylan whimpered when my hands slipped inside his shirt. I caressed his smooth skin. 

So delicate. 

My hands wandered to his chest, feeling every inch of his skin. "J-Jake," Dylan breathed out when my fingers pressed on his already perky nipples. 

I moved my kisses down to his jaw then to his neck. He panted heavily while tightly gripping my shoulders.

"Can I take off your shirt? " I stopped for a minute. Dylan looked at me shyly, his eyes gleaming. 

"Y-Yeah," He spoke, his voice barely above a whisper.