~86~

Dylan 

What have I done? Will he be okay? Shit! I should have drunk it all! Why did I give it to him? I'm so stupid! 

"Dylan!" Jesse's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Stop overthinking, let's take him home, come on," He said as he dragged me towards the exit. 

It was hard to walk past the drunk people because they kept bumping into us, some even fell over us. 

I looked at the barely conscious Jake in Tristan's arms. He was struggling to stay awake as he muttered something under his breath. 

"Is it gonna be okay if he just sleeps it off?" I asked Jesse, causing him to look at me. 

"Um...I'm not sure... The drug induces sexual desire...so he'll be umm.....uh... excited all the time...... It'll be really painful and uncomfortable if he doesn't umm... get any release."

Fuck! 

"How long will this last?" 

"I'm not sure about that.... It depends on the amount of drug he took......but the drug will wear off quickly if he umm... gets release... "

The loud music turned faint as we walked towards the exit.

Jesse took his phone out to check as it was buzzing non-stop in his pocket. He stopped as he stared at the phone, eyebrows furrowed while he read something intently. 

"What is it?" 

"Texts from mom and Lisa. They're asking if I'm okay and if I want them to come over..... Why wouldn't I be okay?" He shrugged as he typed something on the phone before putting it back. 

We quickly walked to the door to hold it open so Tristan could get Jake out of the house. Jesse paused as we pulled open the door. 

It was raining like crazy with thunder and lightning.

Oh shit! Jesse doesn't like thunder! 

My head snapped back towards Jesse to see him step backwards, visibly shaking at the sound. 

Fuck! We should have left early and none of this would be happening. If there wasn't that sick loud music, then we would've heard the thunder. 

Fuck parties and their loud ass annoying music! 

Tristan looked at Jesse worriedly. "Baby, stay here, okay? I'll take Jake to the car and then come back for you, okay?"  He said while one of his hands caressed Jesse's cheek. Jesse looked so vulnerable and scared. He nodded, his fist clenching at his sides.

"Stay close to him," Tristan said to me before walking out. 

I quickly went to my best friend and hugged him close. He was shivering, hugging himself as he bit his lips. I have no idea how to calm a panicking person...... I'll just hug him, I think. 

Tristan came sprinting back after a few seconds. Jesse hugged the life out of him the moment he called his name. 

.

.

Jake was heavily breathing while he leaned on the back seat, his hands continuously tugging on his clothes to loosen them up. 

He sighed when he successfully unbuttoned a few buttons on his shirt, exposing his caramel skin. 

I blushed and looked away immediately. This is not good for my heart....

I looked at Jesse who was curled up in the front seat. He must be really afraid. Tristan occasionally ruffled his hair and caressed his cheeks to calm him down.