~61~

18+ things down there 👇 So innocent lovelies go away ٩(๛ ˘ ³˘)۶♥

Tristan

I decided to lay down on my bed after dinner to relax for a little. There were so many messages from Jake and I had to answer a ton of them because I was being moody and ignoring him the whole week. Reading the messages, I can see he's beyond pissed. Argh! I feel bad for ditching him.

I saw Jesse come to the room with a pout on his face. I internally laughed at his expression. He's been trying to seduce me for the past hour but I kept myself at bay. I'll make him beg for it.

I knew the real intention behind all the acts he pulled. He wanted to get back at me for teasing him. Honestly, it was really cute and hot and I had to fight my inner demons so I wouldn't pounce on him.

I watched him walk towards me through my peripheral vision while acting like I was busy on my phone. He climbed onto the bed and crawled towards me. He smiled and kissed my cheek before resting his head on my chest.

"What are you doing?" He asked, looking up at me.

"I'm texting Jake. I haven't really talked to him since Tuesday," I replied as I continued to type on the phone.

Jesse hummed and waited for me to finish texting. After replying to Jake, I checked my Instagram feed. Jesse whined again because he wasn't getting any attention. He is like a kitten trying to get attention from his owner. It was damn cute.

"Come on....put your phone away... I'm bored," He pushed the phone away from my hands.

"There's a lot of funny memes. Come read with me if you're bored," I said, showing him my phone screen.

"Don't want to..." Jesse sulked, hiding his face in my chest.

"Why don't you try sleeping then? Aren't you tired?" I asked him with a smirk. I know what he wants but he has to ask for it.

Jesse huffed and crossed his arms. I chuckled and looked back into my phone. Don't know what act he's gonna pull next but he's definitely not go-

I half jolted when I felt Jesse getting on top of me. He sat straddling me with his thick bum right on top of my crotch. I gulped at the sight. He looked at me like those innocent anime girls with doe eyes. Then he smirked at the reaction he got.

"I know some other fun things to do... L" He said and bit his lip afterward. I looked at him in shock. Where did the shy and innocent boy go? How can he be innocent and so sinful at the same time? What the hell?

Jesse licked his lips and slowly started to grind his hips on top of me. I tried so hard not to pin him down and take him right there. The friction made my cock twitch and spring to life.

A knowing smile formed on his lips as he felt me getting excited down there. Jesse continued to move slowly before he teasingly lifted the hem of his sweater showing me the erotic view of his lower area. I could see that he was excited too.

The thought that there was only a thin piece of clothing covering his lower area made my mind go haywire.

I gulped and bit my lips as I watched Jesse tug on his G-string teasingly, while his eyes stared into mine. His hips moved expertly on top of my crotch. Who the hell taught him this?

He slowly ran his hands up and down my chest while he looked at me with those sinful eyes.

I had enough.

I sat up and leaned on the headboard before bringing him closer to me. He let out a moan at the sudden force and friction. I lifted his sweater and grabbed his butt, squeezing them tightly. Jesse whimpered and threw his head back and I took this opportunity to attack his neck.