~38~

Jesse

"Hey, stay still," Philip told me suddenly. I looked at him confused but did as he told me. He reached his hand to the collar of my shirt. 

"It's a.... " He trailed off, trying to pick something. I felt something slide inside my collar. I was going to jump in panic but Philip held me still. 

"Hey relax… It's just a..... leaf," He took the leaf and waved it in front of my face before chuckling lightly. 

"Must have fallen from one of the trees here," He said, looking up. I nodded while scratching the back of my neck. Philip ruffled my hair as he made fun of me for being so jumpy. 

"Your hair is really soft!" He suddenly said, leaning towards me to take a closer look at my hair. I blushed at the compliment. I'm not used to getting compliments like that. He then smiled widely while tucking a few strands of hair behind my ear.

I felt like someone was staring at me. I had this feeling for quite some time. Like something was piercing into my back. I looked around to see Tristan walking towards us. He had a pissed off expression on his face. 

Why is he pissed? 

"Hey, Philip, can I borrow Jesse for some time?" Tristan asked Philip while giving him a tight lipped smile. 

Philip nodded, he told me a quick goodbye and ruffled my hair again. Before I could say anything back to him, I was being dragged away by Tristan. 

I asked him where he was taking me but he didn't even look at me. His grip was so strong that my wrist was starting to hurt. 

He dragged me inside the house which was really big and luxurious. I never got the chance to look around and take it all in because Tristan pulled me into an empty hallway at the speed of light. 

He slammed me against the wall and I let out a yelp because of both pain and surprise. He pinned my hands on the wall before I even had the chance to question him. 

My eyes were wide as I watched all his movements. He leaned down to my ear, his breath fanning my cheek. 

"Don't let anyone touch you, " His husky voice rang through my ear. It didn't sound like a request. It was a demand. 

I felt my throat close. I didn't know what was happening. 

Is he drunk? 

He leaned down further to rest his forehead in the crook of my neck. His breath fanning my skin made sparks dance down my spine. 

He leaned back, his stormy eyes piercing into my very soul. I'm not ashamed to say that it made my knees weak.

"Understood?" He asked, his voice deep and low. I nodded as if I'm in a trance.

"Good," He said while his hand reached to caress my left cheek. His fingers danced down to my jawline while his eyes glanced to my lips. 

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes before leaning back. He looked at me one more time before walking away leaving me alone in the empty hallway. 

I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I was dumbfounded. I didn't know what to think. I decided to stay alone for some time and calm my mind. 

.

.

.

After what seemed like fifteen minutes, I went back. I didn't know how to face Tristan or what to ask him. But I had so many questions in my mind. 

When I got there, Tristan was a mess. He was drunk and Jake was holding him. 

We decided to call it a day and go back home. We got Tristan into the back seat of the car along with me. Jake was driving the car. 

"This never happens," Jake started. "He doesn't usually drink this much and he has a high tolerance for alcohol. I don't know what made him drink too much," 

I looked down and fiddled with my fingers. Tristan was laying his head on my shoulder. It seems like he was asleep. 

"Umm..... Jesse, can you do me a favor and look after Tristan for tonight. I have a really important meeting tomorrow. My father will kill me if I mess it up. So can you please do it for me?" He looked at me through the mirror. I looked at Dylan. I can't just ditch him. "Uhh.... I'll drop.... him off anywhere he wants," Jake said as if he knew what I was thinking. 

I looked at Dylan who was glaring at Jake. He looked back at me and gave me a reassuring nod. 

I pulled my phone out to call mom. I guess I'm having another sleepover at Tristan's. I looked at the handsome guy who was currently sleeping on my shoulder. 

Look at him sleeping so peacefully after making me a mess

____

I hope Jake and Dylan enjoy their time alone in the car. ≧∇≦

Dylan and Jake : * Looking at me like they want to eat me*

Me: *Walking away quietly*