Question&Answers

[To avoid confusion, this story was taken down for editing purposes and this question answer chapter was published before on the basis of questions I got then. There's no new questions added since I don't have time in my hands to do that. However I'm planning to post a few bonus chapters if everything goes well. Thank you for reading ❤️]

Hey, guys! Welcome back—

Tristan:- Stop doing that. You sound like a YouTuber.

Jake:- He's right

Me:- *Rolls eyes * Can y'all just let me have my moment?

Dylan:- What do you mean your moment? This is our moment.

Me:- Well, I'm the one who wrote this?

Jesse:- That's not relevant. *adjust glasses* Let me read the questions.

Me:- No, I'll read it.

Tristan:- Then do it quick

Me:- Yeah yeah. So, the first question….I think it's for me. "Favorite thing about having the best book? "

Jake:- *Laughs* Someone think this is the best book?

Jesse:- I know, right? *crackles*

Me:- Shut up, please...*rubs my temple* Anyways, I don't think this is the best book because as you can see, there's a lot of mistakes. But the best thing about having this book is the reader's responses. I love the comments and I also get a lot of messages from you which makes me happy every day. So love you all 🥺❤

Dylan:- Read the next question already *sighs*

Jesse:- Is there anything for me?

Me:- No, they're all for me. Nobody likes you all. "Why did you decide to write this book? "

Hmm…. It was just for fun. I started this book last year when the lockdown started. I had so much free time so I decided I would write something and that's how this book was created.

The next question is… "Is this your first book? "

Well, actually not. My first book was a BTS fanfic called 'Evanescent' but I stopped it halfway because I didn't have the motivation to continue it 😁 (It was a Yoonmin ff)

Okay, let's move on to the next question. Oh, this one's for you guys.

Jesse:- Really? What is it?

Me:- "How many crushes did you all have in the past? Who and why?"

Jesse:- Oh… Well, I had only one and that's Paul. He's jobless now *Chuckles*

Dylan:- I had two. One was my elementary teacher and one was this girl that I never got the chance to talk to because she moved away. It was in middle school I think.

Jake:- Oh, thank god she moved away

Me:- Who was yours?

Jake:- I never had crushes because they all became my girlfriends anyway so I don't think that counts. What about you, Tristan?

Tristan:- I had one….Umm… Lisa… *Scratches neck*

Jesse:- *Pouts*

Tristan:- I'm sorry, baby but that's what led me to find you so I don't regret it. *Hugs Jesse* *Kisses his head*

Me:- Eww… PDA  *gags*

I'm gonna read the next question. This is for Dylan and Jesse. "Would you guys consider dating each other if you guys weren't dating Jake and Tristan?"

Jesse and Dylan:-  "No" "He has a small dick"

Tristan:- Wait, how do you know that?

Dylan:- We used to bathe together. I saw it then. It was only this long *Holds up finger *