~41~

Tristan

"I-It's the s-syrup…" He stuttered, his doe eyes staring back into my cloudy ones. I just hummed before smirking. "Wait! T-The kiss! Why did y-you do that?" He exclaimed suddenly. 

I looked into his eyes, his face was laced with confusion and.....fear? What is he afraid of? Is he afraid of me? Does he think I'm playing with him?

I'm not playing. I know this feeling that I have for him is special but I can't label it as love.....yet. I want to protect him at all costs. I'll never let anything hurt him in any way. He's too pure to get hurt. 

"'Cause I wanted to. And I really liked it. I want to do it again.....can I?" I looked down at his swollen plump lips. It looked so inviting. I saw Jesse gulp before he looked down. He nervously bit on his lips that was the last straw for my crazy mind. 

I leaned down and kissed him again but this time he pushed me away. I paused and pulled back slowly to look at him. My mind immediately went into panic mode. Doesn't he like it? 

"I-I...... T-That was m-my f-first...and a-are you... w-why are you d-doing this?" He asked quietly. He was looking down avoiding meeting my eyes. 

I sighed and made him look up at me. "I-I don't know.... But I swear I'm not playing with you. I'm serious about whatever this is….Just give me some time to figure it out, okay?" I can't put a label on it right now but whatever this feeling I have for him, it's real. I'm not testing anything. I'm kissing him because I want to and I like it. 

Jesse looked unsure. I could see him battling his internal conflicts. "O-Okay…" He said, slowly nodding his head. 

I wanted to kiss him again but I'm not going to do it when he doesn't want me to.

My thumb tugged his lips down from the clutches of his teeth. "Don't worry, I'm not going to kiss you without your permission. I'm sorry for doing that before," I apologized while scratching the back of my neck. He opened his mouth to say something but then quickly closed it and looked away. I could see that he wanted to say something but chose to not do it. 

I took a deep breath and stepped back to give him some space. But Jesse surprised me when he clutched my shirt and pulled me towards him. My eyes widened when slammed his lips into mine clumsily. I wanted to chuckle at his  expression. His eyes were shut tight and his lips were puckered to meet mine. I pulled back a little to look at him with a smile before pecking his pink lips. 

I gently eased him to the kiss and slid my tongue into his warm mouth. His sweet taste invaded my mouth once again and I groaned, squeezing his waist from the feeling. 

This is sweet. No, it's actually sweeter than sweet. I want to do this forever. 

.

I thought I liked his sister. But this is way more than just like. I want him in ways that I can't explain and I'm not ashamed to admit it. He's too precious to be ashamed of. 

I'm not going after Lisa anymore. Even if I'm confused like hell and panicking in the back of my mind, I'm not going after someone else after doing all these things with him. I'm not that much of a douche. 

I pulled back to let him breathe. There was a string of saliva connecting us. I looked into his eyes and pecked his lips once again. My hands were on his neck as I caressed the bruise on his neck. 

I clenched my jaw looking at it. It felt like I just swallowed a fireball. It was like he marked him. How dare he touch him?! 

"It was you..." Jesse said before looking down. "Uhh... You gave me the hickey...umm.... yesterday night…"

 I paused and stared at him like a fish out of water. I gave him the hickey? How could my dumbass forget something like that?! Urghh! I made all this fuss thinking Philip did it!

Shit! 

Oh god, this is so embarrassing. 

When did I do it? At the party? Or in here? 

I wonder what he looked like when I kissed his neck. Was he flustered like this? Of course, he would be. We're talking about Jesse here, he's a living tomato. 

I chuckled at the thoughts running through my mind. Jesse awkwardly scratched the back of his neck as I stared at him. At least I'm relieved that it wasn't Phillip. 

"It's really good to know that I'm the one who marked you, " I whispered in his ear before kissing his neck. I licked and sucked on the red hickey again. I felt Jesse's grip on my shirt turn tight. 

"Ah—Tristan, t-the food's getting c-cold," He stuttered out while panting. 

I leaned back with a satisfied smirk while looking at the art I made on his beautiful skin. 

So flawless. 

"You look so beautiful," I said before pecking his lips once more. He instantly turned red like cherry and pushed me off to run towards the kitchen. 

"Come over to the table, jerk! The food is ready!" 

I couldn't help but chuckle at his cuteness. 

Oh god, he's going to be the end of me.

____

Hello!!! Don't forget to vote and comment guys. Love you all ♥♥♥