~40~

Tristan 

I woke up with an extreme headache. The first thing I saw was a glass of water and a hangover medicine next to it on my bedside table. 

Did I put it there? 

I can't remember half of the things that happened yesterday night. But I have a vague memory of dragging Jesse and talking to him. I don't know why I did that. I guess I was really drunk yesterday. 

I felt sick because of the hangover so I decided to take a bath and freshen up. 

.

.

.

A sweet aroma of food invaded my nose as soon I stepped back into my room. Did Mia come today? I told her not to come on Sundays. 

I walked towards the kitchen to look for Mia but the site I saw was something else. It made my mind go crazy. 

Jesse was cooking in one of my oversized shirts. He was humming a song, swaying his hips to the beat while cooking. 

You have no idea how much I wanted to see him like this. 

He looked so adorable........

.....and sexy. 

Wait! How did he get here? Did he stay here? Oh shit!! Was I too drunk yesterday?! 

"Umm...Hey… " Jesse's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. 

He looked flustered and shy. There was something special about him today. He looked really happy. 

"Hey..." I greeted back while smiling. 

"Was I too drunk yesterday?" I asked, scratching the back of my neck. "Did I trouble you too much? I'm sorry I can't remember anything," I gave him an awkward smile. 

I saw Jesse's smile falter and then fade. "Oh... N-No, you w-were okay," He said, tugging on the collar of his shirt. He sounded so disappointed and…sad?

After a moment, he looked up and gave me a tight lipped smile. "I'm making breakfast. It'll be ready in just a minute," He said before turning to do whatever he was doing. But right when he turned back from me, I saw a bright red bruise on his neck. 

Is that a hickey…?

Who gave him a hickey?! 

I caught his wrist and turned him around to take a better look. He let out a yelp because I did it a little roughly. He flinched when I tugged down the collar of his shirt. 

"Who gave you the hickey?" I asked, gripping his shoulders tightly. Jesse looked at me a little scared and surprised before he started to walk back. I was feeling irritated. I don't know why I felt this way and that made me more irritated. I felt fucked up. I just can't imagine anybody touching him. 

Who touched him yesterday? Shit! Why did I get drunk?! Who was with him? Is it Philip? 

I felt angry. Did Philip give him that hickey?! 

"Is it Philip?" I gritted my teeth thinking about Philip being with Jesse. 

I slammed Jesse to the wall, he gasped, clutching my shirt in surprise. It brought me closer to him. 

"P-Philip w-was jus—" I didn't let him finish his sentence before I slammed my lips into his soft and plump ones. 

I felt him freeze and clutch my shirt tight. He was unresponsive, staying there like a statue. 

But after a few moments of me kissing his soft lips, he finally started to kiss back. He was inexperienced and clumsy. I felt his grip loose and his hands travel to my hair. 

I don't know why I did this but it felt right. It felt like the most right thing to do. I know I'm confusing him. Like a lot. But I'm confused too. I don't know what's happening with me. I have no idea what's this weird feeling that I'm having for a boy. 

One thing I know is I want him close. Closer to me as possible. Want him in ways that I couldn't speak of. He's mine. 

I licked his lips telling him to open his mouth but his inexperienced and innocent mind didn't get the hint. So I had to grab his thick bum to get the job done. He gasped when I gripped his butt. I took the opportunity and slipped my tongue into his mouth. 

Sweet. 

God! He's so sweet....

I explored his mouth like it was heaven. 

And it was.

"Mmhhm…" He moaned when my tongue licked the roof of his mouth. 

I kissed him like there was no tomorrow. I couldn't stop, he was too sweet and I wanted to eat him up. 

I played with his butt and pulled him closer which made his grip on my hair tighter. 

After a few minutes, I pulled away because he was struggling to breathe.

I looked at him. Jesse looked so angelic with his doe eyes ever so wide. His hair was a beautiful mess and his swollen lips were parted while soft pants left his mouth. 

I smirked and licked my lips, looking at the flustered angel in front of me. 

"Hmm... You taste sweet..... like honey. "

____

So they kissed. ( ˘ ³˘)♥